Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Why Texas

fyrfly

Corvette
2003 z06
Is there a reason why whenever I search for Corvettes Texas seems like it has the best price? I don't mind the road trip but would like to know why.

I guess they don't need the money.
(running away fast before getting a load of buckshot in the rear)

Be nice:cry We have feelings you know;LOL

It's probably a simple supply and demand thing.

You'll notice that pickup trucks are very expensive in Texas relative to other places. I had my S-10 totaled there and the insurance company paid me almost 90% of its purchase price nearly 5 years after I bought it.

I'm sure there's a correlation. ;)

COST OF LIVING:beer Much cheaper to live in that state then a lot of other places.

The real reason is they get riden hard and put up wet :L

Or this that their horses?

Hey - I'm democratically offended by that!:D

I agree - it is simply the law of supply and demand. Having said that - the good ones go REALLY fast down here. Those in tough shape will linger on the market.

PS - It's not the buckshot that you need to worry about in Texas. It's almost deer season and lots of rifles need their scopes sighted in!:upthumbs

Yes, lots of Vettes down here. I can drive mine with the top down 12 months out of the year. I may need the a/c running in July and the heater blowing in February but, it is fun. I have three convertibles out of four vehicles.:Twist

What type of Vette are you looking for? I encounter people all the time who wish to sell their Corvette to other "Corvette people". :bu

To quote a Country and Western song: "Whiskey for my men and beer for my horses".

Why Not Texas?

Another great reason to live in Texas.;)
Remo:cool

d521c12a.jpg

Just remember she was walking when that pic was taken. Basic physics here: "A body in motion tends to stay in motion".:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom