Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Widow Sticker

S

snow0925

I remember reading somewhere that if you supply the vin number of your vette that you would be able to get a copy of the original window sticker. Is this true and if so where would I access it??
Many Thanks

WOW....

Am I ever glad this refers to a "wiNdow" sticker and not what I was thinking.:( :L

Yes it is true. I got mine through the National Corvette Museum. Go to their web site & you can get your build sheet, window sticker, etc....:upthumbs

Thanks Rowdy!

I was having thoughts of Corvette prices skyrocketing and bringing instant death to spouses!

It made for a funny mental picture, though!...and would probably relieve me of quite a bit of the Domestic Violence reports I've been entering if the offenders would just take the victims car shopping!
:L
Heidi

Guess It's Me

Funny, nobody has yet thought what evil me was thinking.:eek

What WERE you thinking?

Spill it, Rowdy!
heidi

GEEEZ....

It came to me instantly as I read the mispelled word, "widow" instead of "window". C'mon now, do I REALLY have to explain it in detail? Widow "stick her":booty :(

You're TERRIBLE!

I thought 'widow sticker' was because the sticker prices made instant widowers from the spouses who keeled over!
Heidi

(what an AWFUL image!)

I have to admit, I too had visions of some guy running around doing his civic duty.
vettepilot

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom