Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

40th Anniversary WINDOW STICKER vs BUILD SHEET

1993 40th Anniversary Corvette Topic
K

kenmack

Can anyone tell me exactly how I can determine which features are actually extra (cost) or no cost options.eg; on my window sticker the power antenna is listed under OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT as a no cost option. It's also listed under STANDARD EQUIPMENT?????? Well don't they all come with a power antenna? How do you separate out these features to truly determine just how heavily optioned your car is???? Where do you find the definitive list??:confused
GLOVE BOX ??? (i have 46 codes)
BUILD SHEET???? (I have 28 codes and desc. listed at bottom)
WINDOW STICKER???(6 extra cost options including pref. equip group + 3 no cost options)auto, antenna and air.
A combination of all 3?
What would a base no option corvette include?????

ANY CLARIFICATION WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED;help;help;help

More Info. HELP!!!!!!

Attached pic of window sticker with $8,340.00 (CAN)OF OPTIONAL equipment.:confused:confused:confused

40th anniv. option included not just seats in ruby, it mandated them as power - dual, and also sport. Base cars were cloth, with regular leather and power as options.
Also, Bose was a part of the 40th and I think elect. ac was standard. This is why a 40th car is loaded and with few option combos.

THANKS!!!

Appreciate your input, any idea where I might get a breakdown of how these Z25 cars were equipped, compared to a standard production car without Z25.
Once again thanks for taking the time.:beer

The (pretty much defunct) 40th Registry took great time in breaking down the options they did.

For regular c4s, there is no such service.

One day, we may have this, support the National Corvette Museum, as they hold the records and possibly the key :w

THANKS

I guess with all the talk of heavily optioned cars etc; I wondered if maybe I was missing something.;shrug
Based on your comment no one can truly define quantity of options per se! I do know I don't have a luggage rack or heavy duty brakes, but I am not aware of anything else the car DOESN'T have.
Perhaps the no. of codes on the glove box sticker is as good an indicator as anything. Thanks again for your input,much appreciated:w

yes and no on glovebox codes, as for example, Canadian cars would have a daytime running lamp code - something we do not have in the U.S.A. There would be other codes as well, but ok I'll bite. How many codes do you have??

Jane Ann +89x2

Thanks for input,:BOW I'll do a little compiling and post something,could be basis for reader input on low vs high optioned cars.:v
SEE 1ST POST FOR NO. OF CODES:upthumbs

Option code data

IMG_0113_4.jpgIMG_0109_2.jpgHERE IS A LIST I COMPILED.Some are obviously export (Canada).Some coding I wasn't able to define R.H.column at bottom.I believe this is the same order as the coding on the glove box,including undefined letters and no's at the bottom right.
Are we having fun yet?:crazy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom