Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Window Valet question

kingman

Corvette
2002 Torch Red Coupe
Hi

I just picked up on E-bay a Top Down Tech window valet and just realized that when it comes it might not have the instructions with it to program the different functions.

If needed does anybody have the instructions that they can fax me if the instructions are not included?

Thanks

Alan

Wait till you use it, you will ask yourself why you did not get it before. It has to be one of the most useful gadgets specially when some idiot parks next to you and the curved glass in your door hinders you getting in the car.

Your right but!

Nobody parks next to me because if l have to park next to somebody l either don't park or park far enough away so that l have no problems.

Worse case scenario is l take one of my other cars.

So far l don't have a mark on my baby yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But there's a first time! ( Mel Brooks)

Alan

Wait till you use it, you will ask yourself why you did not get it before. It has to be one of the most useful gadgets specially when some idiot parks next to you and the curved glass in your door hinders you getting in the car.
I agree! It's a bit expensive, but very handy to have. Especially on those days when I park too close to myself. :D

My only complaint is that I have the constant urge to plug it into one of my other cars to see if it will work. My theory is that once it's programmed with the C5, it should work if I plug it into my Saturn. But I'm not willing to test it, with my luck, I'd plug it in, hit unlock 3 times and fry the computer. I will be trying it in my next rental though. ;)

I can't be alone, has anyone tried using it in something other than a C5 or C6?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom