Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Windshield Wiper switch/stalk

GKrenn

Corvette
2002 Electron Blue Coupe
I need to replace the windshield wiper switch/stalk on my 2002. How difficult is it. Are any special tools required?

It's a pretty simple job once you take everything apart so that you can get to it. The attached zip file contains all of the instructions. The first document that you should start viewing is the 2002 Wiper Washer Switch Replacement. Once you look at that document, all of the other documents will fall into place as to when you need to view them. No special tools are needed.

many thanks Junkman, that info is extremely helpful.

Anytime. :)

Replace windshield washer switch on 2003 C5

It's a pretty simple job once you take everything apart so that you can get to it. The attached zip file contains all of the instructions. The first document that you should start viewing is the 2002 Wiper Washer Switch Replacement. Once you look at that document, all of the other documents will fall into place as to when you need to view them. No special tools are needed.

Junkman - the link to the zip file seems to be broken.

On my 2003 when I press down on the washer stalk I don't get any voltage at the washer pump connector that connects to the bottom of the washer fluid reservoir. The wipers start wiping so it's not the fuse. Other posts say that if you don't get voltage at the connector then you need to replace the windshield washer switch (or you have a broken wire).

I've searched in vain for instructions on how to replace the windshield washer switch.

I would appreciate it If you will tell me what part I need to buy (washer switch or do I have to replace the entire stalk) and provide your great detailed instructions on how to do the replacement.

Thanks for all the very helpful posts you have made over the years!

How about I just email you the zip file?

Responded.

This is the file I was asking about.

This is the file I was asking about.

I can't remember what file I emailed. Follow my instructions via your PM. I had a hard drive crash since then.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom