Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Woooo Hooooo - The Day is Finally Here

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Thanks Guys,
I've got alot to do (since it's all stock) and alot to learn. I hope you all are around for awhile :L

Just got home from work and I see we have a new excited member. I haven't been here that long myself but it won't take long to make a bunch of great new friends. Last year was my first going out to carlisle and I was ale to meet quite a few in person, Great bunch of people in here, Have fun!:upthumbs

Gary,
Welcome! Your car is beautiful.
You should try the dragon in a vette. It is still a lot of fun, and you don't have to worry about dragging the footpegs and pipes in the turns :upthumbs

Tammy

Welcome Gary to CAC and congratulations on the Vette; sure is pretty!!!

Bill

WOW! This is great. I've only been a member for 3 days and have made 15 new friends.
:beer
Thanks guys and girls for the warm welcome.

Gary

Hi Jane Ann, I see you did the Dragon, what did you think? Pretty awsome road isn't it. I've been going up there every year with a group of friends but on motorcycles (cruisers not crotch rockets). I believe next time will be in the vette..:D Gary

I love the Dragon, Gary. I went twice this summer and can't wait to go back again in the Fall. A group from the SE region of the CAC is getting together in October for some cruising and socializing and the Dragon is definitely on the menu.

Here's a link in case you're interested and available. Click ME

:wJane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom