Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Woooo Hooooo - The Day is Finally Here

C

commvette

:bashHey All,
oops, looks like I screwed up my first posting. Sorry!!

C

commvette

Hey All,
The day I have been looking forward to for almost 50 years is finally here. I’ve seen them go down the road day after day telling myself one of these days. Quite a few of my good friends have one and I’ve been so jealous. Each owner I have met has been truly a great person and turned into a close friend. In fact I came real close back in 1978 of owning my first but just couldn’t swing it. So, a wife, 6 kids and 3 grandchildren later my dream has become a reality. I just purchased my first Corvette. It is a 2004 Commemorative LeMans Blue convertible and I have this huge grin from ear to ear all the time now. Looking forward to chatting with you all from time to time.

Woooooo Hoooooooooooo!!!!!!! :cool
commvette

Toms007

Corvette
2007 Atomic Orange Coupe
Congrats and a big welcome.

C

commvette

Tx JROSE7004, Sorry for the " blank " double post. I am real new to this forum thing :L

C

commvette

TX man, this site looks great and from what I've read so far, the people are awsome...

Corvette
2001 MilleniumYellow Rag Top
Hey All,
The day I have been looking forward to for almost 50 years is finally here. I’ve seen them go down the road day after day telling myself one of these days. Quite a few of my good friends have one and I’ve been so jealous. Each owner I have met has been truly a great person and turned into a close friend. In fact I came real close back in 1978 of owning my first but just couldn’t swing it. So, a wife, 6 kids and 3 grandchildren later my dream has become a reality. I just purchased my first Corvette. It is a 2004 Commemorative LeMans Blue convertible and I have this huge grin from ear to ear all the time now. Looking forward to chatting with you all from time to time.

Woooooo Hoooooooooooo!!!!!!! :cool
commvette
High Fives Commvette, I just came through Tampa about 1:00 PM, on I 75, I am on my way home from picking up my 2001 Yeller ragtop:v in Miami and I know the feeling, nothing can campare to it. I am in my hotel room in Atlanta doing my usual evening with the CAC, what a great group of people:CAC, I just love them. And you will toooooo. Scott:beer

C

commvette

Hey Scott,
Hope you missed the storms that went thru today. It is a daily thing here this time of year.

Thanks for the welcome :Steer

Corvette
1972 LT-1/Air coupe w/all options
Congratulations and welcome to the CAC!

I'm sorry to break this to you, but the grin is permanent.

Enjoy!

:Steer

Corvette
2001 MilleniumYellow Rag Top
Hey Scott,
Hope you missed the storms that went thru today. It is a daily thing here this time of year.

Thanks for the welcome :Steer
Guess What? I was crusing with the top down;LOLand I couldn't find a rest stop soon enough;shrug but I got lucky, everything is well. Looking forward to seeing you at one of our tours. Scott:beer

XLR8

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2003 AE Convertible, 1998 LCRM Convertible
Congrats on your double dose of good luck - your first Covette (a Commemorative Edition Convertible too - WOW!!) AND you found the :CAC.

Get used to the grin... like Erik said, it's permanent!

:wJane Ann

Guy

Proud to Support the Corvette Action Center!
Corvette
2010 CRMT Grand Sport Coupe
Welcome to the :CAC from an ex-Seffner guy.

Love those 04 CEs.

:w
Guy

C

commvette

Thanks all for the warm welcome, (and for fixing my 2bl post screw up :boogie) This really looks to be a great place to visit and make new friends. Looking fwd to the wealth of knowledge out there..
Gary

C

commvette

Congrats on your double dose of good luck - your first Covette (a Commemorative Edition Convertible too - WOW!!) AND you found the :CAC.

Get used to the grin... like Erik said, it's permanent!

:wJane Ann

Hi Jane Ann, I see you did the Dragon, what did you think? Pretty awsome road isn't it. I've been going up there every year with a group of friends but on motorcycles (cruisers not crotch rockets). I believe next time will be in the vette..:D Gary

Vette_Dreaming

Corvette
Y2K Navy Blue Roadster
Congrats, I know how you must be feeling, I just got mine in March after about the same wait. Have fun with, I am.

billyz06-2003

Corvette
2009 callaway crystal red coupe, 1995 pace car
congrets on the 2004 really looks great, have fun and welcome to the cac.;):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)Billy

C

commvette

Thanks all for the great welcome. I know this is going to be alot of fun.... :w

J

Johnnykretentiv

Congrats!!!!! Welcome to CAC. Enjoy that new ride.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom