Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 Would you put any Grand Sport logo on your LT4?

1996 LT4 Topic
I would recommend you look around for a C6 Grand Sport with a 6M......when you find one you like buy it. It's a helluva car.......:D Problem solved.......

I wonder how many Corvettes which are NOT 1967 big blocks but have the venerable 'stinger' scoop added to their hood? The desire to personalize Corvettes to reflect the look of the performance models isn't new.

-Mac

I would recommend you look around for a C6 Grand Sport with a 6M......when you find one you like buy it. It's a helluva car.......:D Problem solved.......

This seems like outstanding advice! A local Chevy dealer (Boardwalk Chevrolet in Redwood City, CA) is advertising Corvettes on the local sports talk radio station (KNBR 680), saying they'll give $10K off MSRP, because they want to sell as many C6's as possible, in order to get more C7's. Good grief, that sounds like an honest advertising ploy. I don't think I'm prepared for that!

Assuming they are motivated in that way, perhaps other Chevy dealers, both locally and nationwide, are also? If so, now is absolutely the time to buy a brand spankin' new C6. I'm sure Boardwalk could be talked down even more. As long as they make a little bit of money, they would hopefully be motivated to make the sale!

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom