Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTB 2001 Torch Red 6 speed

mgdim

Any help would be appreciated, looking for

2001 Torch red Coupe
Black interior
6 speed
Less than 50,000 miles
Sport seats

Couple of reasons, I have small children and would like to be able to take them in the car and I therefore need the Airbag Shutoff switch. i know that this can be retrofitted, but would feel more comfortable having it from the factory.

In addition, I hate the wagon wheels that were standard 97-99, no offense.

Also, I have a budget that I am working with and it looks like that is the newest year I can afford. Incidentally, I have been looking for 2 or 3 months and in that time I went from looking at 98-99 to 01-02's. The prices are really plummeting.

I was thinking it was becaue the 01s hasd 5 more hp and 25 more foot pounds of torque.

It took me quite a long time to find one in the condition I wanted, near perfect and only 20K miles. I dont mind the wagon wheels, but for 500 bucks I may get a set of the thin spokes.

Hey There!!

Hi mgdim,
I'm also looking (not real hard, yet) for a 01-02, possibly an '03 vert. I noticed your from NJ. So am I. You from the northern or southern half??

Warren - I don't even think the thin spokes are all that great, but they are an improvement over the wagons. I was at carlisle and I think that you might be able to get the C6 wheels for the C5 soon. They are real nice.

Chrisr - Actually, the central part, although if you are from north jersey you would say I am from the South. Exit 98

Thanks, I have looked at their website. My problem is that every other car is Pewter, my least favorite color. I may have to settle for the Quicksilver, as there seems to be plenty of them around.

I never wanted Red, still not so crazy about it. You see yourself coming and going almost every day. When I looked at their inventory almost every car was Red,. The 6 speed was also a mistake for me, to much traffic in my neck of the woods, actually city. The sport seats are very nice though.

The only way to go !!!!!!!!

I never wanted Red, still not so crazy about it. You see yourself coming and going almost every day. When I looked at their inventory almost every car was Red,. The 6 speed was also a mistake for me, to much traffic in my neck of the woods, actually city. The sport seats are very nice though.

Warren

The only color is Torch Red and the same goes for the Ferrari !

Hope all is good in Staten Island?
Alan

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom