Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTB body parts

S

streetvette

im looking to find the following parts. front spoiler prefer a 3 part but will concider others.rear spoiler. both spoilers are the kind that would have came on the 80s pace car. factory hood or an aftermarket hood that gives better clearance. the item i need will be going onto a 1975 corvete. looking for a set of headers,complete ex. centers & rings for corvete ralleys. i just bought the car so as i find things i need i will add to the list. i live in masury oh 44438 so the items must be withem a reasonable distance to pick up. or the price needs to be right to make the shipping worth while. any help with this would be great.

AS IVE SAID IM IN MASURY OH WHICH IS 45 MIN NORTH OF PITTSBURGH PA AND 15 MIN SOUTH OF YOUNGSTOWN.

I CAN BE REACHED AT 1-330-448-2107 MY NAME IS MARK

... front spoiler prefer a 3 part but will concider others.rear spoiler. both spoilers are the kind that would have came on the 80s pace car...

There were no '80s pace car C3s. The three piece front spoiler and the matching rear you are looking for are 1978 Pace Car items and were optional on the '79 models.

:)

MY FAULT

im looking to find the following parts. front spoiler prefer a 3 part but will concider others.rear spoiler. both spoilers are the kind that would have came on the 80s pace car. factory hood or an aftermarket hood that gives better clearance. the item i need will be going onto a 1975 corvete. looking for a set of headers,complete ex. centers & rings for corvete ralleys. i just bought the car so as i find things i need i will add to the list. i live in masury oh 44438 so the items must be withem a reasonable distance to pick up. or the price needs to be right to make the shipping worth while. any help with this would be great.

AS IVE SAID IM IN MASURY OH WHICH IS 45 MIN NORTH OF PITTSBURGH PA AND 15 MIN SOUTH OF YOUNGSTOWN.

I CAN BE REACHED AT 1-330-448-2107 MY NAME IS MARK

>>>>>IM LOOKING FOR A SPOILER OFF A LATE 70S PACECAR!!!<<<<<<<<

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom