Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTB complete LH trailing arm in So Cal

chevygod

Corvette
1971 Heap-o-parts coupe
I need a left side trailing arm assembly for my 1971 Coupe. Based on info I gathered in the General column, any 68-82 should work. The arm assemblies from the car are disassembled, horribly rusty, and generally screwed, but the car is going to need to roll in a few weeks, so this needs to be addressed.

I am trying to match a complete right side trailing arm assembly I have for the car (arm, hub, carrier, spindle) which has some mileage but is serviceable. A rebuildable unit with no ugly damage is, of course, preferred. I do not need the rotor or caliper.

I will also consider matched pairs, and would prefer something in Southern California for now, so I can go to look at it as well as avoid shipping. If this doesn't work out, or if you have one that's cheap or free (!) I'll go farther afield!

Thank you for your help,
Tom

...the car is going to need to roll in a few weeks, so this needs to be addressed...

All the aftermarket providers carry new reproduction bare t-arms with the bushings installed. Pick your favoritve vendor and order a pair.

:)

Hi Mike,

I am keeping that as a last resort, hoping I can find a more cost effective source. If anyone has one, I'm syill lookin'!

Best,
Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom