Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

X-Style Crossover

H

herb81

Has anyone heard of an X-style crossover for a C-3. I've heard that they really wake up a C-5 and have thought about putting them on my C-3.

herb81 Welcome to The Corvette Action Center Community

Herb,
Sorry I don't have any experience with this subject.. But I wanted to Welcome you to The House the Rob built :D. This is a dedicated Corvette Website with Dedicated Corvette owners. So, check back in and you'll see something about the crossover, I'm sure.

Check out the rest of CACC when you have a few HOURS.. ;) There is plenty good tech articles and general Corvette information here.

Herb.. are you making it to Bowling Green for the Rendezvous the end of this month??

Nice to see you here, Welcome aboard :W:
BudD

Re: herb81 Welcome to The Corvette Action Center Community

Rare81 said:
Herb,
Sorry I don't have any experience with this subject.. But I wanted to Welcome you to The House the Rob built :D. This is a dedicated Corvette Website with Dedicated Corvette owners. So, check back in and you'll see something about the crossover, I'm sure.

Check out the rest of CACC when you have a few HOURS.. ;) There is plenty good tech articles and general Corvette information here.

Herb.. are you making it to Bowling Green for the Rendezvous the end of this month??

Nice to see you here, Welcome aboard :W:
BudD

Bud,
Thanks for the welcome. I think I have found the answer to my question. Dr Gas at www.drgas.com makes a crossover kit.

Thanks again. Will be talking to hyou soon.

Keep the wave

Herb

Herb,

Welcome to the Action Center! Bud is hit the nail on the head! This is definatly the home of many a 'Vetteaholic!

Let us know how the crossover comes out.

Jason

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom