Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Yet another beautiful B2k for sale

• Thread starter Thread starter SurfnSun
  • Start date Start date
239073437.113671404.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.565x383.jpg

A member of this forum was checking this car out a while back...

I was thinking of doing flaps like those on my Ruby :)

Ruby Red Aero TT For Sale

I received a few photos on this car a while ago. It looks like there is a little bit of curb rash on the right front Dymag, so check that out carefully if you are interested in it.

I think the car is located in Minneapolis. It is a pretty car, with low miles and a black interior. It will be interesting to note the actual sales price, as it has been for sale for a few months at $36K.

I would post a couple of pictures of this car, but all of the pictures that I have on it exceed the posting limit (65KB) and I did not have any luck in shrinking them down.

Does anyone live close enough to Minneapolis to easily check this baby out for me? Has anyone had curb rash repaired nicely on a Dymag?

Steve

mangusta,
I could possibly check the car out for you. I am NOT a Callaway expert at all tho. I've never had one...never even sat in one! :( And obviously, there's not much Corvette driving to be done here this time of year. If you're just interested in overall condition, I could take a peek and take some photos. Let me know! I wonder if I didn't see this car out at Doug Rippie's open house last year?? I sure envy you TT guys...those cars are simply amazing!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom