Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Video: Z51 Stingray vs Challenger RT

So we need one of that guy's dumb-assed videos to understand that a Z51 Coupe (3300-lbs) is quicker than at Challenger R/T (4200-lbs).

What...do those f**king morons not understand physics?

(sigh)

So we need one of that guy's dumb-assed videos to understand that a Z51 Coupe (3300-lbs) is quicker than at Challenger R/T (4200-lbs).

(sigh)

No we don't.

But this is the kind of junk that sells commercial time and wins elections.

(sigh)

Probably the same dumb asses that race on uncontrolled open roads.

Well...I guess I have to say that if the definition of dumb-assed is racing on uncontrolled open roads...I've been a dumb-ass at times.

That said, my use of the term "dumb-assed" was in describing the production quality of those videos as well as the obvious self-absorbtion of the people making them.

Well...I guess I have to say that if the definition of dumb-assed is racing on uncontrolled open roads...I've been a dumb-ass at times.

That said, my use of the term "dumb-assed" was in describing the production quality of those videos as well as the obvious self-absorbtion of the people making them.

I should clarify a bit. There were times on the southern Colorado interstate where I would exceed the speed limit a tad bit where one had a clear view of the road for miles, but,,, I also worked for a police dept as a patrol officer. That particular person and friend were on a road with stop lights and cross traffic. It is too easy to suffer "tunnel vision" at speed and not be aware of cross traffic. I investigated too many accidents and a couple of fatal accidents where witnesses would say "it was like they didn't see the other car" for me to ever condone racing on an uncontrolled access road.

He was a dumb-ass for taking on the Vette. Massive amounts of horsepower while nice, doesn't guarantee a win.

Dumb ass is great definition of a person racing on an open access public road, there is no way anyone can justify it considering the danger to others.

I have indeed been a dumb ass in the past.

Just don't try and justify it.

Dumb ass is great definition of a person racing on an open access public road, there is no way anyone can justify it considering the danger to others.

I have indeed been a dumb ass in the past.

Just don't try and justify it.

No one should race where there are crossroads and us, hicks in the sticks with access to a few miles of no access, have deer crossings..

Anyone who builds and enjoys fast cars has been a dumb ass and often. Real fast cars actually slow folks with common sense down.. That being said, agreed only idiots try to justify it..

But there is a certain satisfaction to hear the air go supersonic as what I built does what it was built to do.. :)

No one should race where there are crossroads and us, hicks in the sticks with access to a few miles of no access, have deer crossings..

Anyone who builds and enjoys fast cars has been a dumb ass and often. Real fast cars actually slow folks with common sense down.. That being said, agreed only idiots try to justify it..

But there is a certain satisfaction to hear the air go supersonic as what I built does what it was built to do.. :)

Oh yeah, being a dumb ass can be a lot of fun.

Just keep it to yourself. :)

Oh yeah, being a dumb ass can be a lot of fun.

Just keep it to yourself. :)

Mostly definitely a lot of fun.. Why build it, if one can't run it? :chuckle

I try, but at idle, it hisses, but it's not a snake.. So much for stealth mode..
:L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom