Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Zaino "Z-CS" Clear Seal

Hotwing

Corvette
2004 Torch Red Coupe
Has anyone used this stuff yet????

The first new product, Zaino "Z-CS" Clear Seal, is a revolutionary polymer synthetic protectant that is simply wiped on and allowed to self cure. As Z-CS dries without wiping off or buffing, a high gloss and durable protective layer seals all surfaces. Imagine spending only 5 minutes wiping on Z-CS, walking away while Z-CS does it's job, then returning to Zaino award winning gloss and protective durability, without much time or effort at all! Read more about Z-CS on our Z-CS PRESS RELEASE.

Interesting...

I use Zaino products, and I've never heard of Z-CS. Must be new. I'll have to get a bottle and when I do my spring appearance prep weekend on the Z06, try it and report on the results.

-Patrick

Here We Go Again

Now Don,

This is how these things start. Somebody puts up a thread about a new product by Zaino. The next thing you know someone starts talking about how great Meguiars products are. Soon it becomes a slugfest.

OK - how about that Mequiars NXT Polymer Wax - it's the best I've ever used. Come on - someone back me up.......

Remo:cool

Now Don,

This is how these things start. Somebody puts up a thread about a new product by Zaino. The next thing you know someone starts talking about how great Meguiars products are. Soon it becomes a slugfest.

OK - how about that Mequiars NXT Polymer Wax - it's the best I've ever used. Come on - someone back me up.......

Remo:cool

Mequiars NXT works great on my DD and the wifes van. Nuthin' but Zaino on the vett though.
I have thought about getting some of that new Z-AIO for the DD though.

Mequiars NXT works great on my DD and the wifes van. Nuthin' but Zaino on the vett though.
I have thought about getting some of that new Z-AIO for the DD though.

NXT on the Yellow Xterra...Zaino on the Red Vette

They both are good ;)

I've got rejex on mine, but I may switch to this stuff since rejex has to be wiped off and cured.

I prefer Mobil 1...:D

I'll stick with the Delco PF46.......;LOL

Tammy, Jim,
I think it may be time to get out that key for the winter meds cabinent out- and before they start debating which is better: manual or automatic transmission.

-Patrick

Chunky, "Zippy" peanut butter works best.

Here is a reply I received from Sal Zaino supposedly. If the reply actually came from him then I like the idea that he actually replied and wish to thank him, but I cannot tell the authenticity of an e-mail reply. So I will just have to assume he did reply. :upthumbs

My question;

[SIZE=-1]Hello,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]I would be willing to try you product, but I need to know about this,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Does this work on vinyl stripes on some cars namely mine, Z06 Corvette?[/SIZE]

image.php

His reply;

[SIZE=-1]Z-CS works great on decals and vinyl stripes..

[/SIZE]
Thank You,
Sal Zaino
(732)833-8800
http://www.zainostore.com

Chunky, "Zippy" peanut butter works best.

Here is a reply I received from Sal Zaino supposedly. If the reply actually came from him then I like the idea that he actually replied and wish to thank him, but I cannot tell the authenticity of an e-mail reply. So I will just have to assume he did reply. :upthumbs

My question;

[SIZE=-1]Hello,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]I would be willing to try you product, but I need to know about this,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Does this work on vinyl stripes on some cars namely mine, Z06 Corvette?[/SIZE]

image.php

His reply;

[SIZE=-1]Z-CS works great on decals and vinyl stripes..[/SIZE]

Thank You,
Sal Zaino
(732)833-8800
http://www.zainostore.com

If you call the number you will actually talk Sal himself. He always has time to talk to you. I had called him once before to ask him what was the best way to remove bugs from the fascia without removing the zaino layer and having to reapply zaino. His response was to rub a little WD40 on them. That the WD40 will not strip his product off of the car. It worked and I since use this techniuqe always.

He also said to call back if I had anymore questions. Pretty nice guy.

Matt

What I would like to know is this: Do the throttle body airfoils really work?

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

SAVE THE :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom