Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Zaino "Z-CS" Clear Seal

Dallas, Texas

All right you guys - Eric R's 2002 Z06 has all the bases covered. He uses Zaino products
exclusively, Mobil-1 synthetic oil and PF46 filters. In addition he's sporting black center
(polished outers) Z06 style motorsport wheels and the car is lowered on the stock bolts.
This one should make us all happy.
Remo:cool

stealthz06_28.jpg

All right you guys - Eric R's 2002 Z06 has all the bases covered. He uses Zaino products
exclusively, Mobil-1 synthetic oil and PF46 filters. In addition he's sporting black center
(polished outers) Z06 style motorsport wheels and the car is lowered on the stock bolts.
This one should make us all happy.

stealthz06_28.jpg

"sporting black center (polished outers) Z06 style motorsport wheels"
Whats he trying to do make it look like a RICER...He may as well add a wing and a Fart can to finish it off.....:chuckle

I have a black one also.....and Im a lunatic about cleaning it, but that one (Eric's) is one squeaky-clean-shiney-as-all-hell looking ride. Outstanding.

Geeez I never did get an answer on the use of the Zaino "Z-CS" Clear Seal :confused

That's because the product is pretty new. These car wax companies come out with new products every 15 minutes.

Geeez I never did get an answer on the use of the Zaino "Z-CS" Clear Seal :confused

Hotwing,
The Press Release you linked to in your first post in this thread was dated February 7th. That wasn't even three full weeks ago. I don't think anyone has had an opportunity to even buy and use the stuff yet.

Give it a month or two- you'll hear some reviews. ;)

-Patrick

All right, it has been enough time for someone to have tested this, so what's the skinny, go, no-go?

All replies may be recorded for quality and training purposes

or

All replies will be kept in the strictest confidence

Wax On

Another :BDH thread.

Another :BDH thread.

I would not say that, unless you are doing the beating. This is a new product and I for one am interested in if it in fact works as claimed. Thus far no one has used it and posted any comments regarding it.

I would not say that, unless you are doing the beating. This is a new product and I for one am interested in if it in fact works as claimed. Thus far no one has used it and posted any comments regarding it.

Ok, I'll bite...I cranked the heater up in my garage two weeks ago and put two coats of the new Zaino Z-CS on my Vette. I really like the results. It gives the paint a wetter look and almost goes on too easy. I am a not gifted picture taker but here are three pictures on a cloudy day that don't give the car justice.

SummerandVettePictures002.jpg

SummerandVettePictures005.jpg

SummerandVettePictures010.jpg

Well - I secured some a couple weeks ago at my local Auto Zone Store and tried it out. Oh it was fabulous. I've never seen my car shine so. And look what Norman had to say - it sounds like the products just the best ever.

Well - I secured some a couple weeks ago at my local Auto Zone Store and tried it out. Oh it was fabulous. I've never seen my car shine so. And look what Norman had to say - it sounds like the products just the best ever.

This sure look like you are trying to troll, and I for one cannot see any reason for it.

This is supposedly a new product which just came out, and I am a bit interested in it and other users of this products comments who have used it. I use another brand, but may be willing to give this a try based on others comments so I have no idea why it is considered to be beating a dead dog issue.

And this sure comes across as being flippant whether intended to or not, "Oh it was fabulous. I've never seen my car shine so. And look what Norman had to say - it sounds like the products just the best ever." So if you have some comments you would like to direct towards me, then just say so, but again I do not know of any reason for you to have any animosities directed at me.

if you do not care for the product, that is fine, but maybe others are interested.

Can't we all just get along?

SAVE THE :w

Pseudomind,
Zaino clear seal is a pretty good product. It can be used over polymer or carnuba wax. I used it, I like it and I hope it helps keep the wax under it lasting longer. As far as the shine goes - like all modern waxes and seals it looks great at first. I'll hold judgement on the longevity issue.

The C5's have a great clear coat from the factory. If you keep it clean (clay bar once a year) and use a good quality wax it will always look great. Remember what ever products you use - you're only working the clear coat. Also remember that darker colors look deeper than lighter colors. So when a guy raves about how super deep the product made his paint look - much of the effect centers around the color.

In the end, this thread might have done better over in the "care and detailing" forum. Generally the folks that hang out there are all over new cleaning products.

Regards,

Thanks Remo

Since I have the vinyl stripping I am somewhat limited on what I can use. I have been using Turtle Wax's ICE and have been wanting to try something similar to RejecX. This new Zaino seems like something I can try which will not harm the vinyl.

:upthumbs

Hotwing,
The Press Release you linked to in your first post in this thread was dated February 7th. That wasn't even three full weeks ago. I don't think anyone has had an opportunity to even buy and use the stuff yet.

Give it a month or two- you'll hear some reviews. ;)

-Patrick

I recieved some Zaino CS last week put it on and walked away from my torch red coupe, came back later and had a wonderful surprise........It's Great Stuff.....put it on walk away, than there you have it, no buffing. I also used it on my 07 Camary, 05 Camary and my 01 Xterra...they all look stunning... Thanks Sal Zaino:cool

EDIT: Hotwing, your point can be made without the use of derogatory and offensive stereotypes.
Jane Ann

I recieved some Zaino CS last week put it on and walked away from my torch red coupe, came back later and had a wonderful surprise........It's Great Stuff.....put it on walk away, than there you have it, no buffing. I also used it on my 07 Camary, 05 Camary and my 01 Xterra...they all look stunning... Thanks Sal Zaino:cool

EDIT: Hotwing, your point can be made without the use of derogatory and offensive stereotypes.
Jane Ann

derogatory and offensive stereotypes.???? OH-TAY Jane !!!!!:L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom