Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Zeibart anyone?

BoDuke

Corvette
'04, Triple black Vert, '13 Grand Sport 3LT Coupe
Does anyone have any experience with Zeibart? I know back in the 80's and early 90's it was quite the thing, and made ones car look phenomenal. Is is still just as good?

I know "Ziebart" as a process which applies undercoating to the chassis and suspension as an anti-rust measure.

On a car with a plastic underbody, aluminum suspension and a frame coated with anticorrosive material, why would one need Ziebart?

Hi Aaron how is that C5 running? I did not know that Ziebart had that service either........probably pricy......Have you watched the Junkman vids on You Tube....there is a guy who can get a shine on a car and he tells you how to do it. Lots of work..... I just clay barred my GS this spring and used the C-Magic wax and detailer from NCM.....I was impressed with it....picked up about a mile per gallon due to less wind resistance I'm thinking.......:D

Any idea of what they charge for this service?

I spoke over the phone with Dave at Zeibart here in Columbus Ne, he said the Diamond Gloss process runs $339 (on a NEW car), and takes about 4 hours. Beings my car is an '04, he said it may require more polishing depending on the condition of the paint, blemishes, etc., thus would end up costing more. He wasn't able to give me an exact $$ amount since he wasnt able to see my car. He didn't get in to details of how they prep, wash, or clean the car before the buffing process. It's literally been 25 years since I've seen a car that had this done, and it was amazing.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom