Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

ZR-1 “Corvette” Rear Bumper Badging.

B17Crew

Corvette
96 LT4 Polo Green/Light Beige Interior
Did the rear bumper Corvette logotype change in 1991 to a larger font? I noticed that the ’90s Corvette badging looks a little smaller.

Thanks!

B17Crew
:w

I think the CORVETTE lettering on the ZR-1 rear is larger from 91 up..the 90 ZR-1 I had the small lettering..there is a pic of both on my web page...

Steve

I took a look, thanks Wegone.

Nice web page, that is one shaving creamed covered shark!

B17Crew

pa050012s.jpg

zoomin.jpg

Wegone said:

That answers my question!

Thanks for the detail shots, I can now see that there is a pretty big difference between them. Both beautiful cars I might add.

B17Crew

Weird... I never noticed that. It's not just bigger, though, the style of the lettering is different.

Aurora40 said:
Weird... I never noticed that. It's not just bigger, though, the style of the lettering is different.

If it’s any consolation, I just noticed last night as I was looking at different Zs online. I wasn’t aware of the change over. I’m learning though!

B17Crew

I had ask Gordon about this a few years back he said they may have changed over on some of the late 90s..otherwise the 90 ZR-1 used the same rear emblem as a standard 90. The 90 in the pic if I rememeber is #1362

Wegone said:
I had ask Gordon about this a few years back he said they may have changed over on some of the late 90s..otherwise the 90 ZR-1 used the same rear emblem as a standard 90. The 90 in the pic if I rememeber is #1362

This is interesting info, if anyone is going to know, it’s Mr. Killebrew.

B17Crew

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom