Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

ZR-1 Give-Away @ Carlisle -->

racelance

Corvette
95 ZR1, '05 Callaway, 2 R9G's & 2 '89 Challenge
Hey all-

I had to share this with you guys!

I finally had the opportunity to open it up. WOW!!! That thing flies!! It has 3.90 gears, forced air induction, Borla exhaust & long tube headers - I'm not sure what else the car has on it, but I can certainly tell you it IS NOT stock. I was really surprised when I put the hammer down!

Somebody is going to be happy when they win this ZR-1 with less than 20k miles on it - SUNDAY, August 28th @ 3pm! Don't miss it...

Here a description & a picture of the car: Click here!

If you would like to register for the ZR-1 Reunion - feel free doing so
by clicking here!

Lance

That is awesome Lance! By far, the best excuse for staying all afternoon Sunday. I've done it all but one year. Maybe this will be the one:D.

Thanks for posting!

Eric said:
That is awesome Lance! By far, the best excuse for staying all afternoon Sunday. I've done it all but one year. Maybe this will be the one:D.

Thanks for posting!

Eric-

It's 110% worth the wait this year! Trust me, if I was able to win this one I'd without a doubt be there on Sunday at 3pm.

Good luck,

Lance

racelance said:
Hey all-

I had to share this with you guys!

I finally had the opportunity to open it up. WOW!!! That thing flies!! It has 3.90 gears, forced air induction, Borla exhaust & long tube headers - I'm not sure what else the car has on it, but I can certainly tell you it IS NOT stock. I was really surprised when I put the hammer down!

Somebody is going to be happy when they win this ZR-1 with less than 20k miles on it - SUNDAY, August 28th @ 3pm! Don't miss it...

Here a description & a picture of the car: Click here!

If you would like to register for the ZR-1 Reunion - feel free doing so
by clicking here!

Lance
Thanks Lance! I usually try to leave by noon-time on Sunday to beat the crowds and traffic, but this will definitely be worth sticking around for.

Oh yeah, if any of you plan on attending and can't stick around for the drawing, and you would like to forfeit your tickets, I'll gladly accept them. :D :D

Rob said:
Thanks Lance! I usually try to leave by noon-time on Sunday to beat the crowds and traffic, but this will definitely be worth sticking around for.

Oh yeah, if any of you plan on attending and can't stick around for the drawing, and you would like to forfeit your tickets, I'll gladly accept them. :D :D

Sounds like a logical plan to me - wish I could do that :)

Lance

Give away car

Hey sure would look good next to my 91 Z. I would even put my 96 outside to make room. But I hardly ever win anything that good.:L

You never know who's going to be driving home with it! I really hope it's someone that really intends to enjoy it... It's always great seeing someone that is ecstatic about winning our give-away cars.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom