Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

ZR-1 Wheels

V

vetfever

I am considering purchasing chrome ZR-1 wheels for my 96 LT-1. Any suggestions on quality companies at great prices? I want to exchange my wheels which are in excellent shape.

If you are looking for the OEM ZR-1 wheels, you won't find them cheep except on ebay, and they are still not cheep. I checked out buying the same wheels for my 95' from D&M Corvette in IL, I was quoted a price of $2200 for all wheels, tires, and with the trade-in for my current wheels and tires. You can find the aftermarket wheels for around $1000 for all 4, and you won't need to buy new tires, unless you want to spend another $1000.
Good Luck!

-JimS

Do you have enough room in the rear wheel wells for the ZR-1 17"X11" rear wheels? The front size is 17"X9.5" 91 ZR-1 #2039

Two words ***--Corvette America--*** Ive got every current catlalog from every Corvette Jober in North America I think

(Zips,Mid Am,Ecklers,CA,Etc..)

Mid America had the best prices BY far plus they offer the 2000+ C5 wheels in early C4 Offsets and sizes.

If you like I can send you some exact info, but if you go to their site you can order you own catalog (Good one to have really big and lots of deals in there)

ZR1 wheels

I just bought a set. There very good quality replica. $850 for a set of silver clearcoated. they have chrome and black also. I love them on my 86. 2 day delivery from atlanta. Bolt on, no adapters like Eklers or Vette Amer. another plus is no trade required, so you can sell your oems to pay for them.

http://www.voodooperformance.com

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom