Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

ZR1 Auto Show appearances

PhaetonChix

Here's where the ZR1 is going to be for the rest of the 2007-2008 Auto Show season. I'm not sure which color is going to be where but...

March 4 - 16
78th Geneva Motor Show :eek
Geneva, Switzerland
Info: www.salon-auto.ch

March 19 - 23
Ft. Lauderdale International Auto Show
Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
305/947-5950

March 21 - 30
New York International Auto Show
New York, N.Y.
Info: www.autoshowny.com

March 26 - 30
Denver Auto Show
Denver, Colo.
Info: www.paragonexpo.com

April 19 - 27
Atlanta Journal-Constitution International Auto Show
Atlanta, Ga.
Info: www.ajcautoshow.com

PC

Well that sucks...I have free tix to the Cleveland Int'l Auto Show... ;shrug

I was lucky to see the gray one here in Philadelphia. I didn't think it would be here and I figured on making a trip to the NYC show in order to see it. It looks fantastic and I wish everyone had a chance to see one in person. Quite a car indeed. When I get a chance I'll post some shots from the show. Quality won't be that great since I only took my cell phone. :(

Leon

MotherF'er!!! I went to the Cleveland auto show last night and didn't bother taking my camera because I figured there wasn't going to be anything I want to take a picture of since the ZR-1 wasn't listed (above) to be there.

The ZR-1 was there!!!! AND they had a cut-up ZR-1 too showing the skeleton and everything. Dammit! At least my buddy KalboJosh had his camera with him. They also had the special edition "427" Z06 there along with a Bondurant Z06.

Man, that blue on the ZR-1 is damn pretty!!
I wasn't that impressed with the red tintcoat on the spec.ed "427".
Believe it or not, Ford probably had the 2nd best color I saw there next to the ZR-1. They have some prototype car with the absolutely incredible red color. Can't quite describe it other than "Wow..."

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom