Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

T-Top or RAG TOP what would you drive??

T

tacoed

Which one would you perfer to have?? I have the chance to get one or the other . :confused

this is a 10 year old thread!!!!
the originator isn't even a member here anymore!!!

:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

What any of us prefers means nothing. I have one of each. The only thiing which matters is the one you want.
:thumb

I like t-tops...its what I have.

Dont sweat the old thread thing, knowing your in the city we drive thru to get to the Point is good enuf for me dude!

:thumboops ,I like your answer.

Yeah,Last time I heard you say "Oops" you farted in my car in a blinding rain storm on 95 just north of Miami!:eyerole
AC sucked it up,recycled it,spit it out and then it stuck to us!~!!

:hb:hb:hb

Yeah,Last time I heard you say "Oops" you farted in my car in a blinding rain storm on 95 just north of Miami!:eyerole
AC sucked it up,recycled it,spit it out and then it stuck to us!~!!

:hb:hb:hb

This kinda confirms Streetisneat's post that if you had a vert there would have better air distribution .We're ya ever able to get the stain out ? Sure was a juicy sucker.:blue:

I thought GM built convertibles??

Roadster: (road-ster)
(Rdstr) This term derives from equestrian vocabulary where it was applied to a horse used for riding on the roads. Old dictionaries define the roadster as an open-type car designed for use on ordinary roads, with a single seat for two persons and, often, a rumble seat. It is an open-type body with one bench seat and a luggage compartment in the rear deck. The weatherproof fabric top may be folded, and side curtains may be removed. The windshield usually may be folded down.

Current definition: NOUN: An open automobile having a single seat in the front for two or three people and a rumble seat or luggage compartment in the back.

It's all; good.

Could even be a Corvette convertible if it weren't for that single seat for 2 or 3 and the rumble seat. :upthumbs

Just an FYI to the membership as well as the Administration: I don't have a problem with resurrecting old threads here like the CF does. In my mind, if it encourages discussion and gets members to post, I'm all for it.

Well said Rob. Sometimes dragging an old thread back into the mix helps the community. That being said, some days the rag top is unbeatable. Other days my preference is a hardtop. I've not had the pleasure of owning a t-top car. From what I understand the bumper cars with the rear window removed has a top down feeling.

May be other differences between a convertible and a road-ster but these pictures point out a few.

Attachments

• Hupmobileroadster.jpg
    Hupmobileroadster.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 153
  • convertible.jpg
    convertible.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 103

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom