Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Site Update: Something Wicked This Way Comes: The 2014 C7 Corvette Stingray is Unveiled

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Something Wicked This Way Comes: The 2014 C7 Corvette Stingray is Unveiled

The Corvette Action Center takes an up close and personal look at the C7 Corvette and interviews the key players behind it.

by Robert Loszewski, Site Administrator
Corvette Action Center
February 2013
No use without permission, All Rights Reserved

attachment.php

Suddenly the lights dimmed within the Russel Industrial Center and the enormous crowd of guests and media came to a dead silence. Directly in front of me, the faint, ominous glow of the C7 Corvette's LED DRLS gently outlining the front-end of the car from behind a curtain. Overhead, the large screen TVs began showing interview clips of various GM personnel explaining some of the highlights of the newest Corvette sitting patiently behind the curtain.

Full Story: Corvette Action Center | Research Center | C7 Corvette | 2014 Corvette Center | Something Wicked This Way Comes:* the 2014 C7 Corvette Stingray is Unveiled: Page 1 of 11

Attachments

• reveal1.jpg
    reveal1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 215
On Jan. 13 when I saw the live reveal, the only word I could think of was evil looking but that still wasn't quite right in my mind. BUT it is "Wicked" BINGO!!! That IS this Corvette

NEW C7 At the PETERSEN MUSEUM MARCH 1-2, 2013

The PETERSEN MUSEUM at 6060 Wilshire Blvd and Fairfax in Los Angeles will debut the car to the public. see http://www.petersen.org/visit/museum-events/60th-corvette-anniversary-2013 for details. This will be a good weekend for CORVETTE FRIENDS

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

C7 STINGRAY DESIGNER KIRK BENNION TO LEAD STYLE & DESIGN TALK ABOUT THE LATEST CORVETTE
60th Anniversary Corvette Celebration at the Petersen Automotive Museum includes rare prototypes, seminars, a car show and a gala dinner featuring stars from the brand’s history capped by a presentation and Q&A session on the newly unveiled and highly polarizing C7.

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Last edited:
Rob, Nice in depth look at the C7. I only hope that the performance of the car lives up to "wicked" moniker as well as the styling. Has anyone said when the car would be available for non GM performance testing?

• Admin
Rob, Nice in depth look at the C7. I only hope that the performance of the car lives up to "wicked" moniker as well as the styling. Has anyone said when the car would be available for non GM performance testing?
I haven't heard anything about when the media group will be invited out to test drive the C7.

GM is unveiling the convertible, I believe on March 5th in Geneva, so my best guess is that actual road-testing by the media will probably be conducted sometime around May or June, but don't quote me on that.

Excellent write-up. Ray Bradbury would love it.

• Admin

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom