Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2009 zr1 Corvette

jason zullin

Corvette
2009 ZR1 velocity yellow
Hi All: I would like to register my corvette for following purposes and good fun. If I can get a bit of advice on how to do that? I have tried to navigate this site and figure out however I have yet to figure it out...Jason

Hi All: I would like to register my corvette for following purposes and good fun. If I can get a bit of advice on how to do that? I have tried to navigate this site and figure out however I have yet to figure it out...Jason
Jason,

Search for your serial # in the ZR1 Registry, when you click on your car's profile, press the red "Update" button.

I know this sounds a little absurd. Where do I get serial #. i will aim to do the search today

Thank you Rob..I just added some of my info etc. Love my zr1...My brother and i designed it together was an exciting time. He has since passed unfort. However my 10 yr old son thinks its the greatest car on the planet...

Thank you Rob..I just added some of my info etc. Love my zr1...My brother and i designed it together was an exciting time. He has since passed unfort. However my 10 yr old son thinks its the greatest car on the planet...
Welcome aboard! :w Your son just might be right! :happyanim:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom