Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post a photo of your C5

Hello All!

Lots of stunning cars! Well done everyone!!! Here's mine...

4vette_bw1.jpg

Peace out and SAVE THE :w

Rich

MagikDraggin said:
I suppose.....but it just galled me to no end, when I had put all the time and effort into my ride in order to squeeze a little bit more out of it, only to have some clown in a '62 2speed automatic 6 banger Ford Falcon take home the trophy simply because he was "more consistent" than I was.

I bet I could take home a "trophy" in my '04 Vette, if I'd only take off in "second gear" every time. Everything perfectly predictable...no wheelspin to worry about, shift points all taken care of by the on-board computer.....

Yeah man, now THAT'S drag racing.

Sorry for the 'rant'. I'll never be back to the track as a competitor, so I really shouldn't talk down to those who have learned to like it that way. Times have changed and i'm just 'stuck in the past'.

CorvetteshowAnkeny0332.jpg
just wicked!!!:beer

Thanks!

My Pride and Joy

I hope this works. I seem to be having problems with the attachments, so here goes.

Alan

Six Shooter

I forgot that you had the McDonalds combo which in fact is very rare. One of the guys on another forum asked about it a couple of months ago.

Neat combo

Alan

That is just a gorgeous shot Jane Ann. The chrome wagons look great!

XLR8 said:
MsSchroder took this picture at Bell's Tavern in Park City KY while we were there for CF.

Thanks Tammy!

IMG_5986_2.jpg

Yes, and just a great color combo on the overall vette with the black top and interior !

I don't have a vette anymore, so I console myself by taking photos of others':

IMG_6021b-Large.jpg

Left to right:
Dale's (DDLS1)
Jane Ann's (XLR8)
Howard's (Pseudomind)

Taken at the Bell's Tavern Ruins in Park City, Kentucky.
IMG_6021b%20%28Large%29.jpg

Tammy, you, will have another vette soon and you do one fine job on taking pictures. :BOW :m

mrm1149 said:
That is just a gorgeous shot Jane Ann. The chrome wagons look great!

Thanks Mike - and thanks MsSchroder for the beautiful photo! She is one sweet ride. And those tires look pretty good too, don't they? ;)

:w Jane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom