Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1994 ZR1 production figures ?

L

lcmc

I'm buying a 1994 ZR1 Competition Yellow with gray interior. Car number 224. According to the production figures by Speedemon on this site they only made 1 yellow car with gray interior, however the general production info shows they made 2 yellow cars with gray interior. Which data is correct?

Welcome to the CAC, lcmc!

Make sure to drop over to the New Member Introductions area and tell us about yourself. Good luck with your purchase. As for your question, I'm not the resident ZR1 expert but I'm curious: which "general production info" are you referring to?

-Mac

Welcome to the CAC, lcmc!

Make sure to drop over to the New Member Introductions area and tell us about yourself. Good luck with your purchase. As for your question, I'm not the resident ZR1 expert but I'm curious: which "general production info" are you referring to?

-Mac
Mac he's talking about this:

http://corvetteactioncenter.com/specs/c4/zr1/zr1prod.html

and this:

http://corvetteactioncenter.com/specs/c4/zr1/94prod.html

As for his question, I'm not sure which set of data is more reliable. There have been errors in Speedemon's data before, but for the most part is fairly reliable. Larry Merow's data from the old ZR-1 Registry is also fairly reliable, and there really isn't a good way to figure out if the car you're buying is 1 of 1, or 1 of 2.

I think I saw it go on e-bay last week - Ya got to Love Yellow Corvettes! :upthumbs

BTW - Welcome to the :CAC

Later . . . . . . .
6 Shooter

6 Shooter........That's the one on Ebay. Hope I didn't pay too much since it does have almost 88000 miles on it but at least I don't have to worry about it being a low mile car and then racking up the miles.

Hope I didn't pay too much...
It looked to me like ya got a Great Deal on ur 1994 ZR-1.

There were only 448 ZR-1's produced in 1994, I'd love to pick-up a 94/95 ZR-1 someday. I think they were the best C4 ever offered!

I'm sure you will enjoy it, is it your 1st Corvette?

Post a few pics when ya get sometime.

It looked to me like ya got a Great Deal on ur 1994 ZR-1.

There were only 448 ZR-1's produced in 1994, I'd love to pick-up a 94/95 ZR-1 someday. I think they were the best C4 ever offered!

I'm sure you will enjoy it, is it your 1st Corvette?

Post a few pics when ya get sometime.

It will be my first Corvette.....can't wait to get it home!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom