Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My new Callaway Twin Turbo...pics inside!!

S

SurfnSun

Perhaps that was the funding for my new B2k :L Anyway....What it lacks in horsepower and torque it makes up for in carat weight and brilliance. She promises me the Callaway of my choice(within reason) is coming ;)

Specs-

14 diamonds
3.65 total carat weight
all stones Ideal Cut
precursor to further b2k ownership :D

ring1.jpg

ring2.jpg

ring3.jpg

ring6.jpg

The wedding band
ring5.jpg

Gotcha Pete ;)

Congrat's Surf on the engagment! :beer

Few things in life can rival the experiences of a Callaway Corvette - marriage is one of them :cool

Enjoy! :w

Thanks man..now that I bought this if you need a driver for Carlisle let me know :L

Boy, Josh, you had me on that one! After seeing the title I thought ALRIGHT, he got another one! But this is just as good right? Best of luck.

I find this topic misleading. This is the CALLAWAY forum on the CORVETTE ACTION CENTER. I don't see any CALLAWAYS or CORVETTES in this topic. :rotfl

Nah! Just kidding! I'm just giving you a hard time! Congratulations man! My best friend is getting married in April and he and his fiance are getting carbon fiber wedding bands. :Steer:upthumbs

Congratulations Josh!

When I look at those rings all I can think of is from which country is she a princess? ;) Those rings are just fantastic!

Groeten Peter.

I find this topic misleading. This is the CALLAWAY forum on the CORVETTE ACTION CENTER. I don't see any CALLAWAYS or CORVETTES in this topic. :rotfl

Nah! Just kidding! I'm just giving you a hard time! Congratulations man! My best friend is getting married in April and he and his fiance are getting carbon fiber wedding bands. :Steer:upthumbs

Founding forum member status and b2k ownership give me double 0 posting abilities :D

Thanks to all for the well wishes.

She told me today the faster I pay off those rings the faster WE buy a new b2k. Who would have thought Id spend more on those rings than my last b2k cost! ;help

Congrats Josh!!! As much as I like my Vettes There is no comparison to a good wife and kids and now grand kids!! :upthumbs Best of luck Ike

Who would have thought Id spend more on those rings than my last b2k cost! ;help
Good Lord, are you serious?? Whatever happened to two months salary (or maybe you make enough to buy 6 B2K's a year)?

But anyway, congrats! Best move you can make, way better than any car!

Good one Brangeta!!

Uh Oh!... surf's in trouble now! And he thought that Callaways were expensive.

Just Kidding :eyerole

Congratulations Josh!

-Luigi
:cool

looks great !!!

But anyway, congrats! Best move you can make, way better than any car!

I wish I made that much :D I got a really great bonus this year, coupled with a few other fortunate incidents. So she let me have my ring and I'll let you have your car....sounded fair enough to me. :beer

She's the coolest chick ever and we are looking forward to attending Carlisle together. :upthumbs

Uh Oh!... surf's in trouble now! And he thought that Callaways were expensive.

-Luigi
:cool

Its ok man...she makes more a year than I do :rotfl Im gonna be a high Callaway maintenance husband.

She bought me floor seats to Jimmy Buffett tonight. We are up in Tallahassee and had an AWESOME time at the concert. Best show ever.

Is she athletic??:confused

If so, sign up for the "Turbo Joe Creeper Challenge" now that you have a partner! :upthumbs

Yea probably more so than I am any more :L Remember the post-op ACL reconstruction pics :W

The night we met was the night I blew my knee out. :eek:hnoes

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom