Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

My new Callaway Twin Turbo...pics inside!!

S

SurfnSun

Perhaps that was the funding for my new B2k :L Anyway....What it lacks in horsepower and torque it makes up for in carat weight and brilliance. She promises me the Callaway of my choice(within reason) is coming ;)

Specs-

14 diamonds
3.65 total carat weight
all stones Ideal Cut
precursor to further b2k ownership :D

ring1.jpg

ring2.jpg

ring3.jpg

ring6.jpg

The wedding band
ring5.jpg

Gotcha Pete ;)

S

SurfnSun

Congrat's Surf on the engagment! :beer

Few things in life can rival the experiences of a Callaway Corvette - marriage is one of them :cool

Enjoy! :w

Thanks man..now that I bought this if you need a driver for Carlisle let me know :L

kruzmisl

Corvette
1989 B2K Callaway/ 1966 Corvette Coupe
Boy, Josh, you had me on that one! After seeing the title I thought ALRIGHT, he got another one! But this is just as good right? Best of luck.

Brangeta

I find this topic misleading. This is the CALLAWAY forum on the CORVETTE ACTION CENTER. I don't see any CALLAWAYS or CORVETTES in this topic. :rotfl

Nah! Just kidding! I'm just giving you a hard time! Congratulations man! My best friend is getting married in April and he and his fiance are getting carbon fiber wedding bands. :Steer:upthumbs

Peer81

Corvette
'81 Black
Congratulations Josh!

When I look at those rings all I can think of is from which country is she a princess? ;) Those rings are just fantastic!

Groeten Peter.

S

SurfnSun

I find this topic misleading. This is the CALLAWAY forum on the CORVETTE ACTION CENTER. I don't see any CALLAWAYS or CORVETTES in this topic. :rotfl

Nah! Just kidding! I'm just giving you a hard time! Congratulations man! My best friend is getting married in April and he and his fiance are getting carbon fiber wedding bands. :Steer:upthumbs

Founding forum member status and b2k ownership give me double 0 posting abilities :D

Thanks to all for the well wishes.

She told me today the faster I pay off those rings the faster WE buy a new b2k. Who would have thought Id spend more on those rings than my last b2k cost! ;help

Corvette
89 White Cvt/Hdtp 89 Callaway #59
Congrats Josh!!! As much as I like my Vettes There is no comparison to a good wife and kids and now grand kids!! :upthumbs Best of luck Ike

Aurora40

Corvette
1990 red on red ZR-1
Who would have thought Id spend more on those rings than my last b2k cost! ;help
Good Lord, are you serious?? Whatever happened to two months salary (or maybe you make enough to buy 6 B2K's a year)?

But anyway, congrats! Best move you can make, way better than any car!

T

TurboLuigi

Good one Brangeta!!

Uh Oh!... surf's in trouble now! And he thought that Callaways were expensive.

Just Kidding :eyerole

Congratulations Josh!

-Luigi
:cool

Corvette
(2) Callaway's (2) ZR1 (1) supercharged 35th
looks great !!!

S

SurfnSun

But anyway, congrats! Best move you can make, way better than any car!

I wish I made that much :D I got a really great bonus this year, coupled with a few other fortunate incidents. So she let me have my ring and I'll let you have your car....sounded fair enough to me. :beer

She's the coolest chick ever and we are looking forward to attending Carlisle together. :upthumbs

S

SurfnSun

Uh Oh!... surf's in trouble now! And he thought that Callaways were expensive.

-Luigi
:cool

Its ok man...she makes more a year than I do :rotfl Im gonna be a high Callaway maintenance husband.

She bought me floor seats to Jimmy Buffett tonight. We are up in Tallahassee and had an AWESOME time at the concert. Best show ever.

S

SurfnSun

Is she athletic??:confused

If so, sign up for the "Turbo Joe Creeper Challenge" now that you have a partner! :upthumbs

Yea probably more so than I am any more :L Remember the post-op ACL reconstruction pics :W

The night we met was the night I blew my knee out. :eek:hnoes

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom