Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Callaway Forum

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Welcome to the new Callaway forum.

Since Callaway encompasses many other cars that just Corvette, and some members here have Callaway C8s and SSRs, I thought we'd give them a home here.

Enjoy.:beer

Rob, Thanks :beer

Folks, Post on! :upthumbs

Rob, thanks for your continued support for our large family.

-Luigi
:cool

:beer Thanks Rob! Should give all the non Corvette Callaway people a place to keep-up on there favorite! :w Ike

Thanks Rob, I really appreciate this new addition. :upthumbs

...I kind of feel all warm and cozy on the inside that I now have a place to discuss my favorite car :chuckle

Thanks for the unexpected support!!!!

This is a very good idea, :w

as I have double intrests in Callaway powerfully engineered automobiles too.

I am a true Callaway enthusiast since the late eighties and a Corvette lover for almost whole of my life.

I am the proud owner of a 1986 Corvette Coupe and a Callaway Turbo Volkswagen ( in progress)

My very own Callaway website with early Callaway Turbo Systems cars on it is in build too, for now there are only a brochure and an installation manual online.

Welcome to the new Callaway forum.

Since Callaway encompasses many other cars that just Corvette, and some members here have Callaway C8s and SSRs, I thought we'd give them a home here.

Enjoy.:beer

Thank you for giving me a home!!!

callaway home

thanks rob, i will be a new callaway owner soon, my new 2009 RCSE will be in KC next week my wife and me will travel from st. lou to superior chevy to pick up our new rocket ship. She will be cristal red, 6 speed, coupe, and the mighty 606hp. the ride back home should be something. I can't believe we were able to get # 1 of 29 for 2009. Will kept you up dated.................................Billy

new callaway

Well we got her home, what a car, with only 50-60 miles on it i didn't do to much. but you could this baby has it. now that it had over 500 i took it to show a local bubby, he has a 64 that runs nice but is a the need total upgrade. We he asked if he could drive it, was not sure about that but said what the hell. we took off and headed for the highway, he was in 5th or 6th gear and wanted to know how hard it will pull, i told him to drop in 4th and given it about 80% peddle, will it seems only a few seconds we were at 120, looking at his eyes they were as big as dinner plates. LOL what a rush. apon are return to his repair shop he thanked me at least four times about letting him demo her. It is with out a dought the best rush i ever had in a car and i was not even driving. Man what a neat ride. thinking of getting some personalize plates, (see-ya).(bye).and (so-long) are a few. What do you think. thats all for now, will have more alter............................................Billy .;);););););)

Billy, we need a pic or two as you promised. Also, change your avatar to reflect your good fortune. I am very ahppy for Mary Ann you buddy.
Barrett

callaway pics

Hi Barrett, glad you spyed my thread in callawy forum, I need your e-mail adress so i can send pics and a private message to you, That's the only way i know how to do it, i may not even be able change the avatar pics, the last time i keep****ing with it and by accident it came up. we are going to branson mo. fri around noon and be back momday some time so it will be mon. are tues. before i can send youthe 8 pics i have. stay warm buddy and talk to you later................................Billy:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w:w

Photos of my new Callaway SC540 Silverado.
SC540 - Supercharged 540 Horsepower :w

Roger

Attachments

• P1050991.jpg
    P1050991.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 282
  • P1050989.jpg
    P1050989.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 281
  • P1050988.jpg
    P1050988.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 374
  • P1050985.jpg
    P1050985.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 387
Thanks, Rob.
Drives nicer than my 2010 Tahoe did. Longer wheelbase.

Attachments

• P1050993.jpg
    P1050993.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 272
  • P1050992.jpg
    P1050992.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 292
2013 SC540 :w

Attachments

• P1060922.jpg
    P1060922.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 201

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom