Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1973 Corvette Database/Registry

RMS73

Corvette
73 Dark Blue L-82
This is a request to forum members for information on their 1973 Corvettes. The database is
now at 1,624 - 1973 Corvettes which is 5.3% of the total 73's built. I am collect the VIN or at
least the sequence number - last five digits of the VIN, trim tag date, trim and paint codes,
list of the options and any selling/build information ie window sticker or build sheet information.
You can post the information or email me at:
rms0990@comcast.net
Thanks Roger Stephens RMS73 NCRS 39870

The database is in MS Excel which I can not add to a post. The file when converted to a *.doc is too large, 9,609 KB, to post. I usually post the Excel spreadsheet at another Corvette forum once a quarter.

Roger

Any questions or does anyone care to add his '73 to the database?

Roger

Any questions or does anyone care to add his '73 to the database?

Roger

Roger,

My brother-in-law has a '71 Vette convertible, restoration almost completed, and is wanting to know where to find info on the original build specs on his car. He had the gas tank out for his restoration work and the tank sticker was there but it's too far gone to read.

Fred

There was an article at another forum a couple years ago about using infrared light to read a faded ut build sheet. Something about using a digital camera withe the flash. The camera uses an infrared light to illuminate the object before the flash goes off. Also read the article at the Yankee Lady about preserving the build sheet.
Roger

Build sheet dilema

Roger,

Thanks for the imput. I'll try to find out more about bringing the build sheets back from the dead. I don't think this will help my b-in-law though as most of his '71 build sheet is gone.

Then MY problem is, I don't have ANY build sheet in my '69 .....

Fred

I would be willing to build a '73 database here at the Corvette Action Center if people are interested.

I would be willing to build a '73 database here at the Corvette Action Center if people are interested.
not sure what we would gain from it what kind of data is there never seen one or been part of one..??????????????

The database/registry is an Excel spreadsheet. I have 1,733 '73's listed now. I post the spreadsheet once a quarter at another Corvette website. If anyone is interested I will email you a copy of the file. I have tried to attach the file to a post here and the site will not allow it.
Roger

The database/registry is an Excel spreadsheet. I have 1,733 '73's listed now. I post the spreadsheet once a quarter at another Corvette website. If anyone is interested I will email you a copy of the file. I have tried to attach the file to a post here and the site will not allow it.
Roger

Roger,

Any plans to do a registry for other years ?

I'm new to this but do you happen to know if the NCRS has build info on earlier years like my '69 ?

Fred

I am doing the '73 only because that is what I own. I have been building the database/registry for over three years. I don't know of anyone/anything that has build information on the earlier Corvettes. GM has build information on '77 and later.

Roger

I sent Roger my info a few weeks back:upthumbs

~Chas

Roger,

Any plans to do a registry for other years ?

I'm new to this but do you happen to know if the NCRS has build info on earlier years like my '69 ?

Fred

There's no NCRS registry for any year, but every once in a while somebody shows up over there(full of energy), starts a NEW private registry then disappears after 6 months or a year when they get discouraged.

There's probably half a dozen registries for any given year, just pick your favourite.

There's no NCRS registry for any year, but every once in a while somebody shows up over there(full of energy), starts a NEW private registry then disappears after 6 months or a year when they get discouraged.

There's probably half a dozen registries for any given year, just pick your favourite.

Ah Ha! So that's why the BIG and little Corvette dealers and sellers have so many matching number, fully optioned cars for sale.

Fred

I tried a *.zip file as an attachment. My zipped file was 214 KB and the site only allows a file of 83 KB or smaller.

Roger

I have tried to attach the file to a post here and the site will not allow it.
Roger

eMail it to me and I guarantee that it will get posted here.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom