Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Thinking About A Rear Deck Spoiler?

Remo

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2001 Quicksilver Lingenfelter Convertible
Well if you are........ and you've considered Caravagggio, ACI and even Tigershark......
why not go all the way and install one of these beauties.
Remo:cool

DreamC5.jpg

Remo I don't know who is worse the guy doing this to a Vette ;squint: or you for posting it :D. I might require years of therapy in order to overcome the trauma of seeing this picture :eek:hnoes.

This a very difficult time of year for Remo. His Corvette is still locked up in Guy's basement, as the roads are not yet pristine enough to get his baby out. At the same time, his supply of winter meds has been depleted. Let us all hope that spring comes to Massachusetts very soon. :eek:hnoes

Remo... I thought in another thread it was shocks and just a bit of lowering you HAD to get Silver out for.... hmmm
- I am counting the days. We still have snow bankings up here that are melting onto the salt and sanded street. I like to get that mess out of the way before venturing out. However, I have an appointment at DWW Motorsports later this month for Bilstien Sport shocks and a little more lowering. So no matter what...it has to come out of hibernation for that.:cool

Throw away the dried bannana peals... ;) :dance

Bud

This a very difficult time of year for Remo. His Corvette is still locked up in Guy's basement, as the roads are not yet pristine enough to get his baby out. At the same time, his supply of winter meds has been depleted. Let us all hope that spring comes to Massachusetts very soon. :eek:hnoes

Actually, spring has arrived in southern MA...Remo lives in norther MA, close to New Hampshire! I had my '05 out today with the top down...beautiful sunny 70 degree day!!

Elaine

I agree Diva, the weather is much better on the south shore..we have been putting around for a while now enjoying the fine weather, getting the dust and cobwebs out of our car...burning up last years cheap gas and filling up with the new outrageous fuel.....oh ..before I forget...Remo have you checked your battery charger lately...hahahahahahaha you storage bunny!!!!:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie

Well if you are and you've considered Caravagggio, ACI and even Tigershark......why not go all the way and install on of these beauties.

DreamC5.jpg

That's the new 2009 "CRAPETTE"

guys we're missing the point. It's a seat to peer into sold out stadum events.

:pukeWitch side of the border was that one spotted?

It's the new C7 concept car, the "Tijuana edition".
It must be real fast, the spoiler has a spoiler:boogie or is it an antenna, or WTF:ugh

That's it Remo, drop the keyboard and step away from the computer;LOL

That's the ugliest Vette I've ever seen, Bunk House Christmas tree comes to mind. To me, there's beauty in simplicity and that ain't it...........

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom