Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

0% Financing on all 2010 ZR1s!

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Believe it or not, GM has finally extended the $3,000 Rebate or 0% for 60 Months on 2010 ZR1's! :upthumbs

If you're in the market for a leftover 2010 ZR1 - contact one of our Supporting Dealers listed on the forum index page.

If they would just promote me to Captain 2 years early, I'd be all over this! ;)

I'm still gonna dream, though. :D

The only thing more dangerous than a 1LT with an Idea is a CPT with a ZR1

;LOL

Go for it!!!

:rotfl i neglected to mention there is one more thing more dagerous... a SSG with a new GS :chuckle

But if I could get a ZR1... :ugh

(lol thats ~$1833/mo with nothing down plus 6% sales tax!)

One of my buddies told me about one of his newly promoted E5's getting his 'Vette repo'd during PT. Guy comes back and his 'Vette is gone. :ugh

Active duty? thats a bummer... but, he had to know it was coming. You skip a couple payments and yer done! I remember getting a "lesson" from the JAG about hiding your car if you know its going to be repo'd... Im still kinda surprised when I see E4s and E5s even E6s driving vettes on AD.

Im AGR in CT so the pay is quite a bit better. My hanger is full of expensive cars now! Its a factor of having so many Guardsmen having deployed multiple times... But, it would take multiple back to back deployments to pay for a ZR1 (had to get it back on topic!)

Keepin the Dream alive!!! (just think, you should be bale to find a lightly used ZR1 for a pretty good price in another year or two!)

Yep, active duty.

Seen a guy on post driving a C6 Z06 around. He's an enlisted guy as far as I can tell from the red post decal.

Believe it or not, GM has finally extended the $3,000 Rebate or 0% for 60 Months on 2010 ZR1's! :upthumbs

If you're in the market for a leftover 2010 ZR1 - contact one of our Supporting Dealers listed on the forum index page.

:mad They did not offer 0% on Memorial Day when I bought my new 'Z. They had TWO 2010 ZR1's sitting there and only one Z06 (which they had for nearly six months-the ZR's a couple months). I would have said f$^& it, it's only money and got one for 0%....:mad

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom