Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1954 Corvette For Sale

ChuckG

Corvette
63FI, 69BB
I'm selling my 54 Corvette. It's on EBAY now. Here's a link to the auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...00013848160&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Would like to sell this car within the next year.

If it's not sold, I might take it to Corvette Carlisle to either the Car Corral or to the Mecum Auction. Undecided yet. :)

Price is $80,000.

I'm downsizing. My wife and I are going to be building a second home North of Tampa Florida. We'll be starting construction in 12 to 18 months.

Will need the room. :)

Post here or drop me an EMail. Thank you. Chuck

Chuck, you dropped your asking price?

good luck on the auction!
If it doesn't sell maybe I'll see you hanging out in the Car Corral with me as you sell the '54 and I'm trying to sell the '78 :)

BTW, Linda would still rather not see the '78 sell and already told me if it doesn't bring what we want for it than we are keeping it rather than dropping the price..... I think she is going to spread rumors around the show that the '78 is a POS so nobody will be interested in buying it and she gets to keep it! ;LOL

I was asking 85K, but everything's negotiable.

It was bid up to 62K several months ago for a "no sale".

For $40.00, EBAY is good advertising. :)

Not sure about bringing it to Carlisle. I'm used to "doing my thing" at Carlisle, and don't relish sitting in the Car Corral for 8 hours/day. :)

Chuck

ChuckG said:
Not sure about bringing it to Carlisle. I'm used to "doing my thing" at Carlisle, and don't relish sitting in the Car Corral for 8 hours/day. :)

Chuck

neither do I - I'm hoping the '78 will sell quickly to avoid that. Other than that I'll hang out a bit at a time and split my time between the car corral and the rest of the show and I'll have my cell # on the "For Sale" sign so if i'm not there and somebody want me they can call and I'll return over there.
figured it was the best compromise I can do. As much as I need to sell it I refuse to be a slave to the sale and be forced to spend 100% of my time in the car corral.

Anyway, good luck on the '54! :)

Good luck to you too, Barry. I'm sure I'll run into you there.

I'll be in I 27 thru I 30. Will be there Thursday thru Saturday.

MIGHT go up Wednesday, but not sure yet. Chuck

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom