Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1967 Emblems

R

R.T.

Well my sweetheart is finally at paint. Does anyone know where you can get a nice 1967 rear deck emblem, the one that says Corvette in script and String Ray on the bottom. I have ordered 2 from Ecklers and they look like crap, like they just broke them off the casting and had them chrome plated. They are both GM parts. THANX

Well my sweetheart is finally at paint. Does anyone know where you can get a nice 1967 rear deck emblem, the one that says Corvette in script and String Ray on the bottom. I have ordered 2 from Ecklers and they look like crap, like they just broke them off the casting and had them chrome plated. They are both GM parts. THANX

Most of the aftermarket emblems are either made by " Keen Parts " or " Trim Parts ".

Almost ALL of the Corvette resellers get their parts from one, or the other manufacturer. I have found that in most cases, those from " Trim Parts " are of a better fit and finish.

Ask your reseller which one they supply. If their response in not satisfactory, there are many other resellers that will help you out in finding what you need.

Stepinwolf

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom