Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1977 vette

Hi cdean, I received your PM. If it is the orange vert you were asking about , it is a PPG paint code is DVU2548 . Dave
CORVETTEORANGE6-14-07JUSTGOTBACK001.jpg

CORVETTEORANGE6-14-07JUSTGOTBACKPAS.jpg

:bar

With white your options are almost endless. Why not go and mix up a custom color if you are going to change it? Be a one-of-a-kind like mine :D

Good luck......... nut

i`m looking for colors to paint my vette . not the base vette colors:)

I think red or dark blue goes nice with the white interior. Bridgehampton is awesome. It's a "Corvette" colar, I know not what you're asking for - but it's soooo nice.

I would go with anything but White, Black and Red, There is just too much vettes with those colors. if you want yours to be different than the others. I would choose a color with Metalic in it.

But that's only my opinion. Good luck with choice.

Hey, what’s wrong with a RED Vette :w A friend of mine painted his 1964 Pontiac Tempest convertible the 1998 Cadillac pearl white. I don’t know the paint code but what a beautiful color.
Brian

Hey, what’s wrong with a RED Vette :w
Brian

ahhaha I dont have anything against RED. It's just that if you want something unique. I don't know about where you are from but here they are Red C3's everywhere. So if you want something unique don't go with RED. ahah that's all

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom