Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1979-1982 T-Tops for Sale..GOOD SHAPE!!

Andy

Corvette
1976 Millenium Yellow / 1979 Greenwood Daytona
Will fit 1979-1982. White T Tops recently removed (8.1.05) from my 1979 corvette. Tops have 1 latch per top, not the 2 latches found on prior year models. Tops are in very good condition. Weatherstripping is in excellent shape. Brand new black molding installed 6.1.05. Tops are for sale as we recently purchased glass tops. Both latches work fine. Oyster white inside top panel color. no screws missing..t top bars in very good condition.No rust anywhere. The tops fit very snug.I had no water leakage while tops were on the car. One spot on top would require touchup, but as you can see , these tops are VERY NICE. Tops are packaged and ready to ship. Please email me with any questions, at arumf66206@comcast.net These tops are set at a very realistic price...We all know how much original T-Tops are selling for and these are HUNDREDS$$$$$$ below that cost!!! I will sell them (almost guaranteed) at Carlisle coming up next week. You will be hard pressed to find a nicer set of used tops...here is the link to my auction on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=7993903443&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

The Tops are original tees....Pretty good shape as well...Not sure if u checked the auction, but i am only looking to get $350.00 plus shipping for these...You'de be HARD pressed to find them at this price. What else is your friend looking for.

Andy

6 Shooter said:
I've got a friend back home who needs a set of 82 CE T-Tops in great shape, ya got any OEM stuff? ;shrug

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom