Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1989 C4 SBC L98 Engine and Transmission For Sale

nokones

Corvette
89 Z51, 93 40th 6sp ZO7, 03 ZO6, 13 Grand Sport
I am taking out an 1989 SBC 350 .030+ L98 engine and ZF 6 Speed Transmission out of my Corvette and both items are for sale separately or as a package. The ZF tranny is stock and the engine was built for autocross events. Lots of low-mid range torque. The engine has very little time and only has been autocrossed. No highway miles. The engine is equipped and will be sold as a complete engine unit with AFR Heads and Rev Kit, Lingenfelter Super Ram (Box) Fuel Injection and Throttle Body, Comp Cam, Mahle Pistons, Scat Crank and Rods, Aluminum McLeod Fly Wheel, and starter. The engine will produce 363 Horsepower/396 Torque at the wheels. The engine will not include the distributor, Water Pump, Valve Covers, and drive pullies. The transmission will include the McLeod Clutch Assembly and bell housing. This is a single mass clutch with the pull actuation.

Dyno sheets and photos available

The package is for sale at $5,000. Separately, the engine is $4,000 and the transmission is $1,500.00. Buyer pays for the freight or can pick up the item(s) in Grass Valley California.

Please email me at nokones@kenmitchell.com or call me at (530) 742-9000.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom