Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2002 Z Stock Owners

J

Jeff Nation

I ruined my stock clutch under 3,500 miles. With 405HP you will tend to play with the horsepower. The supercar tires get hot easy and sticky. I would love to run a virgin car over and over. The Z's are monsters!

Many people will tell you how to drive. Just drive the heck out of it and have fun.

If it goes "BOOM"---rebuild it. Rebuild a stroker. Or a TT. Either way--it should make 900rwhp.
-Jeff Nation

I gotta know

Are you made of money or what?:D

Re: I gotta know

Drewser said:

No. I am 33 years old. I had one good idea. I started a business with that idea. Within 18 months I built a big biz. I sold the business. I am starting a new biz.

The new biz will compete with the old biz. They made a mistake. They did not make me sign a "non-compete" clause.

I will kill my old biz now. Just by cutting the gross profit margins by a tad.

LOL

I noticed that a lot of people are sick. I noticed that a lot of people get hurt. I noticed that a lot of people focused on IT(Information Technology).

I noticed that the Baby Boomer Generation is growing older. I noticed that the graduation rates of major health universities were decreasing every semester.

I noticed that the IT grad rates were increasing.

I SAW A MARKET NICHE.

I talked to hospital human resource departments across the USA.
They all needed help.

I looked for cash. 250K to start. I found new grads willing to work for $30/hr. I put them on a plane and sent them off.

Re: I gotta know

Drewser said:

No--but I am made of ideas.....lot's and lots of ideas....I think I am going to start a Lightning Rod Company.

My neighbors house got hit and burned. I should act on that.

go for it!

Glad to hear of someone else making money off the mistakes of others. I've been doing it for years...see, I'm a locksmith. :D I hear what you are saying about a niche market. Build that sucker up, and while you are at it, build that car up some more. I LOVE a good project!
--Drew:w

Hey Jeff. I see you visit here as well. I sold Jeff is E/ Blue Z and he has turned it into a monster, over 630 HP. WOW You the man Jeff. :)

Doing well Steve. And you? This place is looking much better all of the time. :)

Hey hey now, if we're looking for young, intuitive people to hire for a new money makin bidness, i'm up for it :D lol. After going to Fla St for 2 semesters and doing horrible, came back home, went to a CC for this spring, and got a good GPA vs what i had. Now, after tryin to decide between aircraft tech, car tech, or some "would you like fries w/ that" i've decided to try and go into architechture. Always was good @ drafting, been good w/ numbers, and hopefully this will suit me. So maybe i can reach my goal of owning a Corvette b4 i'm 25...only 6 more years left

No offense Jeff but I don't want to buy your car when u are done.

Have fun but be careful.

Good Luck

SCS

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom