Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2002 zo6

Let me tell ya, I could take any Z06 unless it has the twin turbo kit on it.

Do they even twin turbo charge Z06's?

I did read something that LPE supercharged C5's for roughly 10 grand.

Yes, Lingenfelter & now a fellow at Haltech is coming out with one.

12 psi. Do know what an LS6 engine would pull if it was rebuilt to take the 12psi like your engine is? We put 5-6psi intercooled in these things now built the way they are from the factory and I have serious doubts you could deal with that. Unfortunatley, and I mean that because competition is good for the soul, Ford is so far back on the engineering it's not funny. You yourself have even admit you have to supercharge your Ford to ABLE to take a factory Z06.

I'll post ya some interesting numbers here after we test run some of your SVO 42lb injectors, in our factory Z06 with a couple bolt-ons.

When's the last time you saw a factory Ford need that much fuel with just a couple bolt-ons.

It truly is a beautiful day here in Chevy Land without a Ford in site!

"We eat Fords for breakfast, Ferraris for lunch and still come home and ask mom, WHATS FOR DINNER!"

See ya in my mirror!

p.s. I won't be offended when you decide to come over and join us in Chevy Land, everyone sees the light sooner or later. That's why there's so many of us grown ups here.

stang,

all those mods must've cost you a small fortune! It must be great in that Hawaii weather to be able to drive a car like that year round.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom