Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2011 Corvette Base Convertible w/6 year, 60,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty

45gunner

Corvette
2011 Base Convertible, 2013 427 Collectors Edition
Beautiful, like new 2011 Velocity Yellow with black interior. I bought this car with 7000 miles and it now has 20,300 miles. Six speed manual transmission with 3 LT Trim Package including HUD, Blue Tooth, Navigation, Heated Seats, Memory Seat, Two Electric Seats, Power Top, Premium Wheels, and much more. I put 4 new Michelin Pilot A/S Run Flats on this car about 2000 miles ago. The tires have a 36,000 mile warranty. Always garaged and very well maintained. I bought a 6 year, 60,000 mile extended bumper to bumper transferable to new owner warranty from Auto Nation for this car thinking I was going to keep it. This car has won trophies at local car show because it does look brand new.

However, I bought a 2013 60th Anniversary 427 so the 2011 must go. Priced to sell and the warranties make this a no-brainer to buy.

Sorry, cannot post pictures but if you email me, I will send pictures. mark9068@aol.com

Welcome to CAC. :w If you would like, and can, send me pictures before too late in the morning (Monday mid-morning), I'll try to post them here for you.

PM sent.

:thumb Looks like you got it figured out. ;) Now I hope you have great luck selling that beauty!:cool

Here are some pictures I received from gunner....

dIVsiP9.jpg

jLAvoBC.jpg

ALAPELT.jpg

y17oApO.jpg

gV0WQzi.jpg

4y6uAmy.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom