Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2013 Paint Codes Released

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
So, the C6 will be the only generation NOT to be produced in a green....
:mad

Is the Berlin Blue that was on the vert at the Bash last weekend the same as what you are calling "Night Race Blue"?

2012 Carlisle Blue (Space Blue) costs about $18.00 for either 1 can of spray or 1 tube of brush at the local Chevy Dealer. :ugh

Supersonic Blue isn't listed but it's on the pricing guide..... isn't it one of the 10 colors for 2013? The code list only shows 9 colors.

I like blue but really don't think I'm going to like the new Night Race Blue since it's so dark...... just waiting to see it in person to see if I like it or not. Can't order my new one until I decide on color, my current one is JSB and I love the bright blues, but guess not many people like them anymore.:eyerole

A separate question is ........ when do I get get to see 2013's arriving at dealerships? All dealers around here usually have decent allocations so would expect to see them receiving them, but when?? When I called I only got a "there's no change between 2012's and 2013's so come get your 12 now the prices are great and prices on the new ones will be higher"...... the other answer was "Oh we usually get them around July or August, I'll take your name/number and call you"!

• Admin
A separate question is ........ when do I get get to see 2013's arriving at dealerships? All dealers around here usually have decent allocations so would expect to see them receiving them, but when?? When I called I only got a "there's no change between 2012's and 2013's so come get your 12 now the prices are great and prices on the new ones will be higher"...... the other answer was "Oh we usually get them around July or August, I'll take your name/number and call you"!
GM is not releasing 2013 Corvettes for sale until around June 1st.

Some dealers are getting them, but cannot sell them to the public until around that date.

GM is not releasing 2013 Corvettes for sale until around June 1st.

Some dealers are getting them, but cannot sell them to the public until around that date.

Where'd you get this piece of information?

Of course my main problem is I want to do the Museum Delivery again and time is running short for the plant tour portion, it won't make so much sense to me to do the Museum and not get the Plant too for all the cost and time I'll invest in it. So if the plant stops building for July and then stops tours on Sept 14, it only gives me about an 8+ window of time to receive the car at the museum/plant after I order. If I didn't want to do the museum/plant tours I would rest easy but since I'm not sure what color I want (I'm happy with my JSB and would order it again if it was available) I really want to see the new colors (my first choices are always blue, so no idea what NRB looks like in person) before I order.

sooo....... every week makes a difference to me because I will need a week or so to get quotes etc before ordering!

I think I'm happy with Supersonic Blue which is why I posted here........ want to be sure it's available in 2013 since I already know what it looks like!

P.S. I wouldn't even be buying again since I like my 2011 GS Vert but I owned a 69 427 and want to do it again now with the new 427 Vert and get a little better oomph and handling!!. (Yeah the factory wouldn't build me one of those in 2011....... go figure!) (I know it's such a waste of depreciation...... ouch! but such is the passion thing) :thumb

Time to purchase my 2013 ZR1...

I think I might be ordering my new 2013 ZR1 before time runs out!...it's time for me to get the cream-of-the-crop Ferrari & Lambo-killer Corvette to show those overpriced and overhyped prima donnas who really is the boss!.....go to YouTube and see for yourself all the videos of Z06s and ZR1s eating Porsches for breakfast, Ferraris for lunch, and Lamborghinis for dinner!!!:thumb:happyanim::chuckle:beer

I think I might be ordering my new 2013 ZR1 before time runs out!...it's time for me to get the cream-of-the-crop Ferrari & Lambo-killer Corvette to show those overpriced and overhyped prima donnas who really is the boss!.....go to YouTube and see for yourself all the videos of Z06s and ZR1s eating Porsches for breakfast, Ferraris for lunch, and Lamborghinis for dinner!!!:thumb:happyanim::chuckle:beer

way to go! toast to you :beer

have you figured out what options in it and when yet? I just saw the Pace Car at Indy, they ZR1's are amazing! :thumb

I'm still trying to get an in-person look at one with the Dark Race Blue but it looks like so far none of the Houston area have received 2013 corvettes.... I hate having to wait but although the pics look good I want to really check it out! :ugh

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom