Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2015 C7 Corvette Z06 Breaks Cover

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Here it is folks: the 2015 C7 Corvette Z06:

A couple noted features:

• Paddle Shifters on the steering wheel
  • 8-speed automatic reportedly will be available
  • Muscular body kit with various carbon fiber aerodynamic bits and pieces

Attachments

• Corvette-Z06leak-02.jpg
    Corvette-Z06leak-02.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 734
  • CorvetteZ06leak-01.jpg
    CorvetteZ06leak-01.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 844
  • CorvetteZ06leak-03.jpg
    CorvetteZ06leak-03.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 938
  • 2015-Corvette-Z06-front-lip.jpg
    2015-Corvette-Z06-front-lip.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 832
  • 2015-Corvette-Z06-rear-spoiler.jpg
    2015-Corvette-Z06-rear-spoiler.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 803
  • 2015-Corvette-Z06-interior-02.jpg
    2015-Corvette-Z06-interior-02.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 957
Red. Must be Crystal Red

"All Corvettes are Red. Any other color is a mistake." Words spoken by GM's head test driver John Heinricy in the book All Corvettes are Red. No truer words were ever spoken so make mine red!:happyanim:

I would lose my license so quick it would'nt be funny :chuckle
BTW loving it :)

all corvettes are red??

"All Corvettes are Red. Any other color is a mistake." Words spoken by GM's head test driver John Heinricy in the book All Corvettes are Red. No truer words were ever spoken so make mine red!:happyanim:

All corvettes are black... or should be black. thats what I read!!;)

Whoa!!

This is the first glimpse I've caught and I truly think I need to see more before I say anything. As cool as it is to get a sneak peek, I think possibly it may look better from different camera angles or possibly a color change. I guarantee as soon as I post this I will see what else I can find to hopefully get a better sense of what the car really looks like. I really hope I find better pics. :eek:hnoes:ugh

The only think I don't like are the tail lights... Even though they changed from "round" over the years I still like the oblong style, I think the direction they have recently gone makes it look like a Camero from the distance...

Wife just gave me the thumbs up to buy, so long as she get's her Kale green Kia Soul (is that baby sh*t green, or something?) Make mine a convertible...

+1

The only think I don't like are the tail lights... Even though they changed from "round" over the years I still like the oblong style, I think the direction they have recently gone makes it look like a Camero from the distance...

I'm with you, I don't like the tail lights either. I don't think they have to necessarily be round, just not those "angled" rectangular units that are on it.

I would like to see a rendering of a C7 with just straight "non-angled" rectangular tail lights on it to see what they look like.....:)

Sweet!!!

Wow, it looks awesome! Now all I have to do is hit the lotto so I can afford one. I'll just have to make do with my lowly 600+hp C5 for a few more years...ah, the suffering!:L

2002 Black C5 Auto. C5 Z06 Brakes and Diff ( 3.42 gears ), Pfadt “featherlight” Coil over suspension, Pfadt body/suspension bushing kit, Hotchkiss adjustable sway bars, Rollcage and harness, Stroked LS3 ( 418ci ) Heavy duty built trans w/2400rpm stall converter, SLP full long tube header exhaust, Breathless Performance intake, Z06 oil cooler, Aluminum Radiator and trans cooler, corner weighted and aligned with me in the drivers seat for optimum handling. Built, tuned and maintained by Ernie Francis at Breathless Performance. Proud member of the Breathless Performance Corvette Club.

Last edited:
Thanks for the early preview Rob...

Wow, it looks awesome! Now all I have to do is hit the lotto so I can afford one. I'll just have to make do with my lowly 600+hp C5 for a few more years...ah, the suffering!:L
I'm right there with ya. I keep playing but I'm lucky if I win enough to afford the purchase of a pencil. :rotfl

It looks pretty sweet! As far as the taillights and the rear fascia, I saw my fisrt C7 "in the flesh" the other night, I really didn't think there would be anyone mistaking the Corvette for the Camaro.

I like it......at 620 hp I think they were saying, it just might be fun to drive......I have not even seen a new C7 out on the streets yet so can't wait to see one of the Z06's

Re: "Manchesta"

I'm right there with ya. I keep playing but I'm lucky if I win enough to afford the purchase of a pencil. :rotfl

hey Rob, I'm originally from "Manchesta" Ma. Spent many a wonderful day up in N.H...Kangamangus Hwy in the fall, in a roadster or on my bike...man, some fabulous memories!:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom