Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: 2015 Corvette Z06 Details Leaked!

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
We still need to wait a little less than a week for complete details on the 2015 Corvette Z06, but ironically, when google searching 2015 Z06, the link below shows up in the search results as seen in the attached image.

Looks like the 2015 C7 Z06 Corvette will be packing 620 hp and 650 lb-ft of torque!!!!

Can't wait to see official performance numbers!

Attachments

• 2015-Corvette-Z06-specs-leaked-hp-torque.jpg
    2015-Corvette-Z06-specs-leaked-hp-torque.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 812
  • screenshot-of-leaked-z06-info.jpg
    screenshot-of-leaked-z06-info.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 856
If that's the case, I'm bummed.

I was figuring it would come in at 650-hp.

gotta tune er' down..........warranty..........remember idiots w/$$ buy and destroy...........these pieces of art:w

Come on Hib, it's just a "ZO6" not a "ZR1." :D

GM has to leave a little room to grow in 2016.

:thumb

Cost

I wonder what the price tag will be. Would it be near the cost of a C6 Z06? $75K or so. I doubt it. I was pushing my limits to buy my C6 Z06.

Come on Hib, it's just a "ZO6" not a "ZR1." :D

GM has to leave a little room to grow in 2016.

:thumb

I would agree. This appears to be similar to the C5Z06 coming out at 405hp which was on par with the C4ZR-1. They likely have a number of ZR1s still on the lots.

Just bought a 2013 427 in 2012, but I will seriously consider trading it in for the new Z.

Must be supercharged. I was hoping turbocharged was in the works.

I wonder what the price tag will be. Would it be near the cost of a C6 Z06? $75K or so. I doubt it. I was pushing my limits to buy my C6 Z06.

The last 2013 Z06 I saw for sale was loaded and had a sticker approaching $101K. My '06 stickered for just over $73K new.

Must be supercharged. I was hoping turbocharged was in the works.
I have a 2013 ZL1 Camaro and the LAST thing I would want is a supercharger on my Vette. I have been waiting 2 weeks for a replacement supercharger. I have babied this Camaro like I never did with a Vette and still the supercharger takes a dump on me. My Vettes were always driven like I stole it and never had the problems I have had with this ZL1. If the Z06 is supercharged I will be buying a Coupe with Z51 and 7 speed stick.

The last 2013 Z06 I saw for sale was loaded and had a sticker approaching $101K. My '06 stickered for just over $73K new.

My 06 Z06 stickered near the same. I have not priced any Z06's lately.

I'm wondering if we are going to see a ZR1 in the near future. I think GM will see how the overall sales are going before bringing another new horse to the barn. A new ZR1 would have to be more car than just 200 more hp. I would think....
The Z06 has been very popular since its intro in the C5 and the new C7 version will be an ass kicker I'm thinking.........

Copo

Also mentioned...

[h=2]2014 COPO CAMARO[/h]

[h=3][/h]If you’ve been a little more naughty this year, the baddest production drag car out there might be a great match. The COPO Camaro is designed specifically to go in a straight line as Chevrolet’s only production-built drag car designed specifically for the NHRA Stock Eliminator class. Its popularity has demanded another run of 69 cars for the third year in a row, with a wide selection of colors and drivetrain options. If part of your holiday includes a visit to the strip (we know there are some of you out there), this is the perfect gift.

Last vintage COPO (Central Office Purchase Order) camaro I saw on the Velocity cable channel got sold for just under 100K, and it was a steal at that.

GM China

Maybe when they start making them in China like the CTS they will be less expensive. Also we won't have to bail them out again.

Maybe when they start making them in China like the CTS they will be less expensive. Also we won't have to bail them out again.

I simply will not own one when they are not made in USA, regardless of the price. Also, I am very pleased that GM was bailed out. It was a good move for our government. Look at them go now. :pat

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom