Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

461X (3782461) heads needed

I have some 3782461 heads..they have H195 on one and H215 on the other. I think that is the date code but I haven't tried to look them up. If it isn't perhaps you can tell me where to find the date code. I'll dig them out again and take a closer look (if you think this might be what you need).

Best regards..Stan M.

I have some 3782461 heads..they have H195 on one and H215 on the other. I think that is the date code but I haven't tried to look them up. If it isn't perhaps you can tell me where to find the date code. I'll dig them out again and take a closer look (if you think this might be what you need).

Best regards..Stan M.

Hi! Stan

The codes you listed are for a chevy small block 1965. The heads that I need are similar, but will have a date code that will end with a "0" and the numbers 461. There will also be an X symbol on the heads. These heads are for a 1961 fuelie and will be very expensive. The symbols are a little different (flat tops on the humps) than the later double hump 461 heads.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my add.

Ray

Thanks for the responses! I have found and purchased the correct dated 461X heads for my project car.

Ray

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom