Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

81 parts for sale

damoroso

Corvette
1981 Big Block
As some of you may know, I've been doing a big block and overdrive trans conversion on my car. I've pulled the old engine and trans and now have parts I don't need, but I'm guess'n someone else can use them. (I can provide pics if you're interested in something) Here's what I have:

Exhaust manifolds (header type, air tubes, no leaks, with heatshields)
Radiator shroud with aux fan (no cracks, chips or breaks, fan works and can include the fan switch for the engine)
Radiator (replaced a couple years ago, in near new condition)
Air cleaner with associated intake ducting
SMOG pump bracket (working with someone overseas who wants the valves and wiring harness)
PS pump w/mounting brackets
AC mounting brackets
various pulleys
Seven blade fan w/new thermo clutch
TH350 lockup trans (works great, no leaks, no issues)

Let me know if you're interested, make an offer, I'll be posting the stuff on CL and Ebay in about a week...

When went to take the pic, I realized the inner heat shield is not on the left side manifold. How about $150 plus shipping for everything in the pic?

May be having an issue with my radiator. How much for yours? And also, is that transmission the 2004r? Price?

When went to take the pic, I realized the inner heat shield is not on the left side manifold. How about $150 plus shipping for everything in the pic?

They look good but, I don't need all the stock stuff. Want to use them on my 78'. for the mony I may just go with a set of short tube headers. Thanks for your time.

Gary

They look good but, I don't need all the stock stuff. Want to use them on my 78'. for the mony I may just go with a set of short tube headers. Thanks for your time.

Gary

No problem Gary. If your not going after the stock thing with the AIR pump and all, you're right, a new set of shorties is probably better. These manifolds really seem hard to come by, and they were prone to cracking at the air tubes, which these have not. I'd guess somene out there needs the stock set up.

May be having an issue with my radiator. How much for yours? And also, is that transmission the 2004r? Price?

The trans is the orignial TH350C. I put a 2004R in, so now I have an extra trans sitting in the garage :). The radiator was replaced a couple of years ago and is in great shape (I can send pics if you'd like), I'd take $150 plus shipping for it. I also have the shroud and fan w/clutch on it...

do you have the carb? i can't get mine to work properly, and would like another to compare, or maybe replace with. thank's

steve "pops" pastorino

I do, but I'm using it on the big block. This'll be my first effort at modifing this type of carb, I used CLiff Ruggle's book and parts, he's a great source of info. Cliffs High Performance Quadrajets :: Qjet Carburetor Rebuilding, Bushing Kits and Parts Sensei on this forum also has a lot of experience with the elec. Q-jet, he might be able to help too. The service manual for our cars has a pretty good carb section in it, have you checked that out?

WHat are you asking for the air cleaner and smog pump bracket?

GerryLP:cool

I'd like to get $100 for the air cleaner alone, $150 for the entire set up. There are no cracks or tears in the ducts and the valves work in the air cleaner. The pump brackets, I'd like $75 for.

Sent you and email about the EGR and manifold stuff. You can email me or PM. Thanks.

81 Smog pump bracket?

As some of you may know, I've been doing a big block and overdrive trans conversion on my car. I've pulled the old engine and trans and now have parts I don't need, but I'm guess'n someone else can use them. (I can provide pics if you're interested in something) Here's what I have:

Exhaust manifolds (header type, air tubes, no leaks, with heatshields)
Radiator shroud with aux fan (no cracks, chips or breaks, fan works and can include the fan switch for the engine)
Radiator (replaced a couple years ago, in near new condition)
Air cleaner with associated intake ducting
SMOG pump bracket (working with someone overseas who wants the valves and wiring harness)
PS pump w/mounting brackets
AC mounting brackets
various pulleys
Seven blade fan w/new thermo clutch
TH350 lockup trans (works great, no leaks, no issues)

Let me know if you're interested, make an offer, I'll be posting the stuff on CL and Ebay in about a week...

Just picked up an 81 Vette in Florida, drove it cross-country to CA. Looking for a smog pump bracket, saw your thread. Do you still have this piece available for sale?

Just picked up an 81 Vette in Florida, drove it cross-country to CA. Looking for a smog pump bracket, saw your thread. Do you still have this piece available for sale?

Unless he has another one lying around, the answer is probably no m440. I bought one from him a couple weeks ago along with some smog pump stuff. The good news is that this bracket "should" be used on any 78-82 chev V8 with a pass side mounted pump.

Congrats on your new acquisition by the way!

Still looking:

Thanks for the reply. Still looking for any assistance or contacts who may be able to provide/sell/locate a smog pump bracket for this 81 350 (original motor according to CHP) V8.
If I cannot get the parts for this, Cali is gonna make me park it. (Now that I think about it, I HAVE been looking for an excuse to move elsewhere.......)

Morris440

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom