Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

96 Grand Sport, Z51, 19K miles For Sale

Corvette
'96 Grand Sport Coupe
1 owner Grand Sport for sale, 19,300 miles, Z51 package, Low tire pressure warning, black interior, all owners manuals, video, window sticker, build sheet with car. Very clean car with no wear on seats or carpeting. New Michelin Pilot Sports on rear otherwise all original car except for new battery. Price: $27,600. Phone: 217-824-9715 or e-mail: dbooth1@consolidated.net Located in central Illinois

Good price..........Know the car is a blast but not if you are the stealth type, people stare at you everywhere:D :D :D

Thanks Michael. The car has a great price on it, and the car is in great shape. You are right about people staring at you everywhere. They think it's some kind of race car!!

Michael Malone Smith said:
Good price..........Know the car is a blast but not if you are the stealth type, people stare at you everywhere:D :D :D

I drive a Corvette myself and I stare whenever I see a GS!:L:L:L

What's the serial number on your Grand Sport? Have you owned it since new? I bought #0872 last spring and love it. The car looks good and runs scary fast, even with 73,000 miles. Some of that's due to an after market throttle body, but mostly it's just a great car. Your GS has the same set-up as mine. Maybe we should talk?

Skyguy007...I'm #0357 and these cars are fast.... No, I have not had it since new (marchof this year) but it only had 12,500 miles when I bought it and I have put about 4,000 miles on it since. My only after market item is the exhaust which is Borla. Oh yes, also bought new tires cause the old ones had dry rot and they are far better than the old ones. Super sticky,smoother ride and not so loud on the pavement. Good Year F1 GS D3's. Z51 handling is the best also I think. Just reading some links about gutting the cats that sound interesting but possibly tricky with sensors so........hmmmmm. Did you go to the 50th in Bowling Green or to Carlisle in Pa. this year? Real good time at both these events. Oh yeah, another thing about the D3's, everyone comments about the crazy tread design on them, kind of goes with the skunk design of the GS (wild and crazy):cool see ya

Well guys, looks like the GS is going to a warmer climate in Florida soon. Waiting on the transportation details to be worked out. Now, to get a replacement!!

private owner ? they are gonna be happy!!!! What are you looking for now? I'd hate to lose my GS for any reason:cry

Michael, only selling it to get a very low mileage skunk. I'd hate to be without one very long!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom