Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

A Few Pics of my new 2008

Bonnell

Corvette
2008 Convertible
It is not a great day for pics since it is overcast. I want to take photos soon where I can get good shots of how the paint changes depending on the lighting.

This is car is a real dream to drive.:thumb

Bonnell08Cpe8.jpg

Bonnell08Cpe7.jpg

Bonnell08Cpe6.jpg

Bonnell08Cpe5.jpg

Bonnell08Cpe4.jpg

Bonnell08Cpe3.jpg

Bonnell08Cpe2.jpg

Bonnell08Cpe1.jpg

Bonnell08Cpe9.jpg

Black even when clean has swirl marks that are hard to get out and keep out.

Automatic or manual?

Black even when clean has swirl marks that are hard to get out and keep out.

Automatic or manual?

My '02 vert (I traded it on this one) was black and it was beautiful until it was in full sun. You could really see the swirl marks in the sun.

This one is automatic. I walked into the dealership and I told the sales guy that I wanted a six speed-period. The only six speeds on the lot were Z06s and those are out of my price range. I asked him to find a six speed and call me and he asked if I have ever driven a car with paddle shifter. I had not so I took a test drive.

I really like the sound and experience of shifting so I did not expect much using the paddles. I was really surprised. I really like the paddles. The stock exhaust system sounds much better than my '02 and using the paddle shifter accentuates the sound. I can't wait to get the NPP exhaust on this week. I expect that to really bring out the sound.:thumb

I can accelerate and make it sound just like a manual with my paddles. And not have to deal with a clutch and it's associated problems. This new auto is the only way to go! Especially in traffic.

I can accelerate and make it sound just like a manual with my paddles. And not have to deal with a clutch and it's associated problems. This new auto is the only way to go! Especially in traffic.
:D I agree 100%.

Great color choice. Congrats.

Beautiful car, Bonnell. When I bought my C6, the first one I took for a test drive was a JSB 6-speed. I ended up with a black one though. :)

Jason

Thanks Jason. I am partial to black and I think they are the best looking when clean and swirl-free. I just don't have the knack that you guys have keeping black paint in great shape.:thumb

Just a little bit! Over 100 for about a week!

Our Little Rock news usually says it is 97 or 98 but my car says it is 102-103 (as do the outdoor thermometers). I am ready for fall already.

Are you coming to Eureka Springs in October?:thumb

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

I just traded my '02 roadster for this. My back glass was just getting ready to drop. I understand that there is no fix except a new top ($1,700 - $3,200 depending on where it comes from).

Also I really like the fact that my coupe is water tight. My vert was not.:D

Of course when you want the top off there is nothing like a convertible.:thumb

Very nice ride! I hope to have a JSB coupe in my garage sometime next year. I'm going with the auto as well.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom