Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

A few things in one..please read

T

Towu4free

Hey guys:w i wanted to catch everyone up to speed on my vette and the latest and i hope you guys will get back to me.....to begin with i think my vette is cursed......when i bought the car i found a little black scarf in the console it was sorta neat i knew it was the past owners wifes scarf...not to mention she was gorgeous...well i keep the scarf in my car just for kicks..maybe good luck who knows..well after owning this car for a few months im begining to wonder if my car is CURSED! ;help every single time i turn around something is wrong or happens!!! since i cant even begin to list all the stuff ive had to do....and just today my neighbor backed into it:mad $1100 damage...luckily my father is a professional car restorationist..what do you guys think? are there any car Excorsists out there? lol i hope you guys dont think im silly its just driving me nuts!!

2nd.. i put cat back Magnaflow exhaust on it and absolutely LOVE IT! so if anyone is considering it message me and ill give you a link to a video I have!

3rd.. Im not sure if you guys remember back when i had the run in with the GTO but now i have a few mods and wondering if you guys think i should go for it again or not...
i now have
* Magnaflow cat back
*K&N filter W/Cutlid
*fresh tune up
*Royal purple (not that it would help any)
*Adjusted throttle cable (at WOT it was only opening 85% now its 99%)
*new tires
*ive also now learned how to "drive" my auto

the GTO has
*CAI
*tune
M6 trans
soon to get full exhaust

Now this guy and i have a very big rivalry...i dont run my car hard to often simply because i dont like to and i dont like to pay tickets but the car feels strong i just dont want to see this guy put a hurtin on me again...thanks guys and happy vetting!!!:w

P.S. it was kinda a good thing getting backed into now my front bumper and hood will have fresh matching paint on them....the bumper was showing some wear!:cool have a good one guys and enjoy the beautiful weather!!!!!!!!

No responses???? c'mon guys it seems the last few posts ive made the forum is dead...

What year is the GTO? Is it a manual or auto? Can the owner drive it or not?

If it is a 2004, then 0-60 is around 5.4. The LS2 GTOs were around 4.7.

Your Vette should run between 5.2-5.5 seconds 0-60 depending on your transmission and skill.

all cars all years 0-60 and 1/4mile time - Ultimatecarpage.com forums
Thank you for replying in my other posts before it included some info on the goat sorry if it seemed non informed the GTO is a 2006 LS2...6spd Manual and ive been told he is not good at driving it but i do know that he took it to the local 1/8 track and ran flat 8.0's my car has the 4l60E trans and i have been practicing on manually shifting it for a good while now my ladys grandfather races and hes been teaching me. On a side note my friend just bought a 97 WS6 trans Am black with grey int he loves it Ram Air package and all! thanks again for the reply:w

well after owning this car for a few months im begining to wonder if my car is CURSED!

What codes do you have? What is it doing?

What codes do you have?

:chuckle

Just kidding. When he said his Vette was cursed and you posted something about codes- I couldn't help myself- was too good to pass up.

That stinks having a neighbor hit your Vette, Towu4free. I've heard good fences make good neighbors- in this case, good insurance may make a good neighbor too. Hope that "State Farm is there" or whatever he has.

:chuckle

Just kidding. When he said his Vette was cursed and you posted something about codes- I couldn't help myself- was too good to pass up.

That stinks having a neighbor hit your Vette, Towu4free. I've heard good fences make good neighbors- in this case, good insurance may make a good neighbor too. Hope that "State Farm is there" or whatever he has.
turns out i have State farm;) lol he came over yesterday and wrote a personal check for the damages, the man has money just no brains lol ....i dont have any codes whatsoever the car is just 666 like you said..today i pulled it in the shop to shampoo the carpets and what have you and i seen smoke coming from the hood..oh S*** i said to myself turns out i have a little oil leaking down and getting on the exhaust sheww!!! thought that was another killer in the wallet anyway, thanks for posting and ill keep you updated on the GT):beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom