Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

A Great Upholstery Shop in NE

Guy

Proud to Support the Corvette Action Center!
Corvette
2010 CRMT Grand Sport Coupe
When I bought my 82 last year, it came with a rip in the bottom driver's seat cushion that many of us have seen before. I bought some pre-covered new cushions and the car looked great - but I really wanted my original seat cushions - they were broken it. To make a short story long ;) , a guy I met at a local cruise night told me about a place called Columbia Upholstery in Lawrence, Ma. I finally got around to taking the cushion to Columbia two Saturdays ago. Before I filled out the information for guy, he had 5 swatches next to it that showed promise. Two days later, Monday morning I get a call - it's done! I picked it up and what a match! You can't tell! They replaced just the bolster on one side and charged me $75. I guess I'll be selling those pre-mounted cushions - Camel/Tan anyone :L .

-Guy

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Cool. There's a couple good auto body and interior repair shops left in Lawrence. I used to frequent Don Kennett on S. Broadway a lot. They had great detailing products. :)

Guy

Proud to Support the Corvette Action Center!
Corvette
2010 CRMT Grand Sport Coupe
Rob said:
Cool. There's a couple good auto body and interior repair shops left in Lawrence. I used to frequent Don Kennett on S. Broadway a lot. They had great detailing products. :)

Columbia is on S. Broadway too just a couple of miles from 495. Nice folks.

-Guy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom