Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

A Great Upholstery Shop in NE

Guy

Proud to Support the Corvette Action Center!
Corvette
2010 CRMT Grand Sport Coupe
When I bought my 82 last year, it came with a rip in the bottom driver's seat cushion that many of us have seen before. I bought some pre-covered new cushions and the car looked great - but I really wanted my original seat cushions - they were broken it. To make a short story long ;) , a guy I met at a local cruise night told me about a place called Columbia Upholstery in Lawrence, Ma. I finally got around to taking the cushion to Columbia two Saturdays ago. Before I filled out the information for guy, he had 5 swatches next to it that showed promise. Two days later, Monday morning I get a call - it's done! I picked it up and what a match! You can't tell! They replaced just the bolster on one side and charged me $75. I guess I'll be selling those pre-mounted cushions - Camel/Tan anyone :L .

-Guy

Cool. There's a couple good auto body and interior repair shops left in Lawrence. I used to frequent Don Kennett on S. Broadway a lot. They had great detailing products. :)

Rob said:
Cool. There's a couple good auto body and interior repair shops left in Lawrence. I used to frequent Don Kennett on S. Broadway a lot. They had great detailing products. :)

Columbia is on S. Broadway too just a couple of miles from 495. Nice folks.

-Guy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom